collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Any Veterinarians here?  (Read 5274 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: Any Veterinarians here?
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2013, 11:55:58 PM »
You could do an exhaustive search for a dog that looks almost like the one you have and Im guessing your daughter will never know. Pull the ol' switcheroo. When you find the dog, send it to a trainer so it responds to its name and all the other commands you taught it. Then, introduce the new dog to the yard and house when your daughter is gone and send it back to the trainer when your daughter gets home. When you think you duplicated it, make the permanent switch. All of this will cost substantially less money than surgery.

Yes, I know someone that did this.

Not this dog....very special features including a spotted tongue unlike anything I've ever seen before.  I know where you are going, many dogs do look alike, but this one I have yet to see a copy even close.  Even the vet was commenting on what mix she was because she's got a lot of quirky looks to her. 

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2013, 10:23:33 AM »
Not this dog....very special features including a spotted tongue unlike anything I've ever seen before.  I know where you are going, many dogs do look alike, but this one I have yet to see a copy even close.  Even the vet was commenting on what mix she was because she's got a lot of quirky looks to her. 

Meet the Parents, Focker!

Coach Norman Dale

• Starter
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2013, 01:30:34 AM »
I'm an insensitive bastard, but you can get a about 20 new dogs/cats at the pound for $2900.

An SNL piece that seems on topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS4-PSH9hxQ