collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 01:15:10 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Skatastrophy

I say happy vacation, because taking a break from work is what really matters to me this time of year!

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Lennys Tap

Quote from: ChicosBailBonds on December 21, 2012, 02:38:35 PM
I say Merry Christmas.  It's one I practice.  My Jewish friends, I hope they say Happy Hanukah, it's what they practice. 


Shouldn't the greeting be based on what they practice? I say Happy Hanukah to my Jewish friends. They wish Merry Christmas to me.

Merry Christmas, Chicos.

brandx

Quote from: brewcity77 on December 21, 2012, 02:49:55 PM
I think I'd respond to that, "I can, but I don't want you think I want you to have a sh**ty New Year."



Thank you Brew - my exact thought.

I generally say "Happy Holidays" because I'm too lazy to say "have a nice Christmas eve, a Merry Christmas, a safe New Year's Eve and Happy New Year". The 's' in 'Holidays' covers 'em all.

mileskishnish72

Jeez, Bus, you're kind of hard on LW's grammar - I only saw 3 bad mistakes. Did I miss some?

nycwarrior

I wish Muslims, Christians and Jews a happy Chrismahanukwanzakah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0unZw4PWsdk


Previous topic - Next topic