[Today at 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[Today at 07:48:11 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by tower912
[Today at 05:47:31 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[Today at 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Ann Coulter is a Classy Lady  (Read 15301 times)

Phi Iota Gamma 84

• Team Captain
Re: Ann Coulter is a Classy Lady
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2007, 11:59:09 AM »
Yah those libs are nuts - I think Bill Moyers needs to learn from Bill O"reilly on how to be non-biased.

Why pick Moyers as your standard bearer???  Wasn't he in the Lyndon Johnson administration (solidly left of center and solidly in the dirty politics camp).  If I remember correctly he was behind the little girl with the flower and the nuclear countdown TV ad so he could be considered the father of the dirty political TV ad.   Good Choice
There is nothing less productive than doing more efficiently that which should not be done at all-Peter Drucker

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2007, 12:20:03 PM »
Yah those libs are nuts - I think Bill Moyers needs to learn from Bill O"reilly on how to be non-biased.

Bill O'Reilly isn't a newsma, Bill Moyers is a liberal biased "journalist" that is in total denial of his own "reporting".  He has been exposed to many times to even keep track of at this point.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 12:28:16 PM »
Now, back to the point...why did the SuperHuman PROFESSIONAL journalists decide not to run the entire clip of Coulter's comments and only sliced and diced that last sentence....seeing as how they are SuperHuman and Professional?

It's a rather straight forward question that really doesn't require that much spin that folks are putting on it....why did they do it?   Why not report the truth, the WHOLE truth?  Why did they try to MAKE NEWS by essentially reporting something erroneously?

I mean, aside from the fact she has a penis.   ;)

By the way, I don't think that is an adam's apple, it appears to be a thyroid goiter or other thyroid issue to me.  My wife has Graves Disease so I'm quite familiar with what can happen to the thyroid as my wife has gone through some of this stuff the last five years. Looks different for many women but many women have thyroid issues and that's what is appears to be to me.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2007, 07:32:47 PM »
Speaking of John Edwards

augoman

• All American
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2007, 09:35:45 PM »
an interesting thread; I can't stand Coulter (way too acerbic/abrasive for me) but LOVE that she's not a Dem.  Yes, she's as asinine as Streisand, or O'Donell, or Moore (haven't all of his pseudo-documentarys been discredited?, or just some of them), or Nancy P, or Kennedy, or any of the loud-mouthed blow-hards that seem to fill the airwaves.  The good news is I can always change the channel.

Murffieus

• All American
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 07:35:00 AM »
I don't like her persona either----but i like a lot of what she says when she sticks to politics and doesn't reference personalities!