'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Comments...Marquette's All-Time Walk-On Team  (Read 12590 times)

Djgoldnboy

• Starter
Re: Comments...Marquette's All-Time Walk-On Team
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007, 11:34:41 AM »

BTW, do you have any recent pics of you coaching your teams? We'd love to see them!

I've got a picture of Harbin busting his cargo shorts zipper open at the hole in one shootout at Summerfest from two years ago, will that do?

See ya next weekend Wader.

VaGldnEgle

• Walk-On
Re: Comments...Marquette's All-Time Walk-On Team
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 07:05:49 PM »
Your absolutly right I meant 95-96 not 05-06...

Thanks for the nomination, though I certainly do NOT deserve it... Though I loved playing at MU and that 3 still pisses me off, since it was the only 1 I missed, I am not in the league of some of the other players that came before and followed me... though, every time I put a 3 down in scrimmages or open gym my players get to be reminded that I played at MU :D  and they eat it up, they all follow the team, Dwade, Steve and Travis and if something good happens they are there to give em praise if something bad happens they are there to razz me about it, but they always know.

Our team website is www.millerdevils.org, though it will be changing soon as our school just changed its colors and mascot...  A DISASTER any survivors of the ughhh I hate to mention it "GOLD" can relate to.

Thanks so much for adding me to the the page.  Though I wish we had won all the state championship games, sadly we have yet to win any of the them.  We are 0-3, but there is always next year.