Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:43:51 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


jtrash37

Loving the WSGA being played at my home course this weekend.  I see Strawberry Creek, the heat, and the winds are playing a bit tough.  Only 12 players under par yesterday, and as it stands now... only 7 remained.

Spaniel with a Short Tail

Just found this thread - is it over like Tiger's major march!?!   Need something to challenge the fishing thread.

tower912

To Hoopaloop a topic....If any of you are so bored that you are sitting at home on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, watching the Senior PGA championship, look for the guy in the gallery, heavy-set, with the MU Polo and ballcap.     
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

keefe



Death on call

4everwarriors

Quote from: tower912 on May 21, 2014, 02:02:38 PM
To Hoopaloop a topic....If any of you are so bored that you are sitting at home on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, watching the Senior PGA championship, look for the guy in the gallery, heavy-set, with the MU Polo and ballcap.     


Why? Crean gonna show?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

tower912

I have two MU hats.  One-sweat stained, one not.   I will probably go with the new, bright one.   And regardless of how much sunscreen I wear, I will probably end up as orange as Crean. 
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

ChitownSpaceForRent

Didn't know this was a thread. Didn't bother reading the past posts but if any of you live in the Chicagoland area I would urge you to check out Harborside if you haven't done so yet. Awesome course, I golfed there for $50 last year through golf pipeline.

Previous topic - Next topic