collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Very OT: Please vote for (like) my photo on Facebook for contest  (Read 1084 times)

Warrior

• Team Captain
I'm trying to win a contest on Facebook to win 2 VIP tickets to the Milwaukee Mile race on June 12th. I would greatly appreciate it if you could click on the link below and simply like my photo of Matt & Ross Kenseth with children. Thank you very much. ;D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150967666081251&set=a.10150967665971251.476996.105029401250&type=1&theater

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
Re: Very OT: Please vote for (like) my photo on Facebook for contest
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 08:02:06 AM »
My HOG chapter is doing a parade lap on the Milwaukee Mile right before the race, I'll be one of the riders flying a 3 x 5 US flag on the back.   ;D

Warrior

• Team Captain
Re: Very OT: Please vote for (like) my photo on Facebook for contest
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 11:01:37 PM »
My HOG chapter is doing a parade lap on the Milwaukee Mile right before the race, I'll be one of the riders flying a 3 x 5 US flag on the back.   ;D

Thanks everyone! I won the contest! 8-) We went into overtime as we were tied when the contest ended. Then I went on to win by a nice margin. ;D I also ride a Harley, but won't be riding to this race. That would be fun to ride around the track, I'm sure I'll be watching.