collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:43:51 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Warriors 79

Kansas St. AD denies rift led to Martin leaving

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/7743233/kansas-state-wildcats-ad-john-currie-denies-rift-frank-martin

Right rumor, wrong university. 

  Or could there be more than one AD Head Coach rift going on right now?  I mean, all rumors this time of year are about US, right?  WE ARE MARQUETTE!  Oh my gosh, what if I'm right?  I...I....The Sky Is Falling, The Sky Is Falling...hide the recruits' phone numbers, get Buzz to safety, alert the Vice President on Air Force 2. And for God's sake, don't tell Dick Cheney, this will stop his new heart for sure.
"I went into a restaurant one night and ordered lobster, and the waiter brought me one with a claw missing. He told me that in the back there's a tank they keep the lobsters in and while they're in there, they fight and sometimes one loses a claw. I told him to bring me a winner."  Al McGuire

Previous topic - Next topic