Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 06:35:20 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

drbchilds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I think emailing Larry and Father Pilarz to know your feelings is all fine and well but  I think we should focus on Buzz instead. 

Let's let him know how much we love him and need him.

I for one, want him to be my coach for the next 20 years and I am going to let him know that.

brent.williams@marquette.edu

brewcity77

Did this earlier this morning as well.

🏀

Just CC Buzz on your LW & Pilarz email.

Smu18

PTM my guy....you wantesd to wager you life savings that he wasn't going, now you are leading the email charge....

things change quick...you are still invited to my club seats at Moody...

Clam Crowder

SMU18 your team absolutely sucks at basketball, In the last 10 years Marquette has done more than SMU has in the last 50. If he goes he's an idiot, and it will be a great hire for you. The job is still an awful job. No coach would desire SMU as a dream job. If he goes take notes  on how long hes lasted at other places...

Smu18

OK. Hags. Thanks for the heads up...

Ill make sure I tell buzz at the welcoming ceremony.

🏀

Quote from: Smu18 on March 26, 2012, 09:11:31 AM
PTM my guy....you wantesd to wager you life savings that he wasn't going, now you are leading the email charge....

things change quick...you are still invited to my club seats at Moody...

Haven't changed a bit, and no need to send an e-mail. I'm still up for a wager. My guy at Bovada said he could set this up for a small fee.

Smu18

I live near miliwaukee we can grab a drink and talk about it...

🏀

Quote from: Smu18 on March 26, 2012, 09:27:24 AM
I live in Chicago we can grab a drink and talk about it...

I live in Illinois, where you want to meet?

MerrittsMustache

Quote from: Smu18 on March 26, 2012, 09:27:24 AM
I live near miliwaukee we can grab a drink and talk about it...

Quote from: PTM on March 26, 2012, 09:28:15 AM
I live in Illinois, where you want to meet?

Is Scoop a dating website now?

Smu18

1515 Rapids Dr
Racine, WI 53404

MU B2002

Quote from: Smu18 on March 26, 2012, 09:27:24 AM
I live near miliwaukee we can grab a drink and talk about it...


Lol, so it went from "I live in Chicago to near Milwaukee to Racine." 

How long have you worked at the bakery?  Couple days after you graduated from UWEX Racine right?
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

🏀

Quote from: Smu18 on March 26, 2012, 09:30:08 AM
1515 Rapids Dr
Racine, WI 53404

That's a pretty shady and industrial part of Racine. You sure?

🏀

Quote from: MU B2002 on March 26, 2012, 09:32:37 AM

How long have you worked at the bakery?  Couple days after you graduated from UWEX Racine right?

It's called Gateway tech. Come on.

MU B2002

Quote from: PTM on March 26, 2012, 09:34:04 AM
It's called Gateway tech. Come on.

My bad, I'm a FIB, can't expect me to know all the UW directionals.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

Smu18

Cmon...Do kringle jokes ever get old...?

No...

TallTitan34

Can we make it a three-way?  I live in Illinois too.

Smu18

The more the merrier...

Drinks on me...

Smu18

Its the least I can do for letting us take Buzz..

🏀


Smu18

U choose...Should we wait for buzz presser or its up to you. We like to announce during leadup to final 4 so maybe late this week...

reinko


Smu18

Im sure its histerical but it didnt work on my screen...

🏀

Quote from: Smu18 on March 26, 2012, 09:49:50 AM
U choose...Should we wait for buzz presser or its up to you. We like to announce during leadup to final 4 so maybe late this week...

Uncle Mike's off I-94 just north of Highway 50.

Smu18

I have no idea where that is...


Previous topic - Next topic