collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


ATWizJr

Per CNN. Leaving whether or not UConn wins its appeal to overturn ban on playing in next season's NCAA BB tourney. Considerable loss for those guys.

Hards Alumni

Eh, he had a down year and was averaging something like 7 and 7.

He is a Junior.  Not sure what he is thinking.

jesmu84

Quote from: Hards_Alumni on March 22, 2012, 06:27:44 AM
He is a Junior.  Not sure what he is thinking.
I think he can play right away though due to UConn's suspension from post season play.

Hards Alumni

Quote from: jesmu84 on March 22, 2012, 07:53:49 AM
I think he can play right away though due to UConn's suspension from post season play.

Nothing about that sounds reasonable.

ATWizJr

Quote from: jesmu84 on March 22, 2012, 07:53:49 AM
I think he can play right away though due to UConn's suspension from post season play.
Yes, I believe you are correct on this.

frozena pizza

Quote from: jesmu84 on March 22, 2012, 07:53:49 AM
I think he can play right away though due to UConn's suspension from post season play.

Correct.  He will have plenty of options.

ATWizJr

Quote from: frozena pizza on March 22, 2012, 08:01:12 AM
Correct.  He will have plenty of options.
Although, I don't think he can transfer to another BE school and play there.

NavinRJohnson

Quote from: Hards_Alumni on March 22, 2012, 07:56:16 AM
Nothing about that sounds reasonable.

Well, we are talking about the NCAA...however I have no problem with this. I still think it is completely outrageous that a coach can up and leave for millions of dollars, or head for the hills when he sees trouble brewing, but if the players he recruited (who ultimately helped make all that money for the coach and school) want to transfer as a result, they are forced to sit out a year. The whole thing infuriates me.

jesmu84

Quote from: Hards_Alumni on March 22, 2012, 07:56:16 AM
Nothing about that sounds reasonable.

I believe it's only in the case of a senior transfer. The NCAA didn't want to punish players for school violations. Pretty sure that all got decided when USC football got their penalties.

Hards Alumni


Previous topic - Next topic