[Today at 06:17:14 PM]

Lakers Going After Hurley by Uncle Rico
[Today at 05:59:32 PM]

President Lovell Passes Away by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 03:28:57 PM]

Arby's National Roast Beef Day Deal by Jay Bee
[Today at 03:22:56 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: DJO, Caddy, and Vander will not play first half. Mayo will not play second half.  (Read 10255 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
This is at least the third, maybe fourth suspension this season. It is obvious to me that Buzz has gotten a message that he better rein his team in and no longer will incidents go unpunished that result in embarrassment to the university.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
As much as we want to praise Buzz for his strictness and blame the players for suddenly acting stupid, I have a gut feeling the players are acting the same they did last year but now the University is throwing down the hammer on the team this season. I don't think the players are acting worse than last year, rather Buzz wasn't as strict last year.

+1
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

MUMac

• All American
Suspension related to wine, woman and song. Of course in West Virginia that would be moonshine, sheep and a banjo...

LOL  Well played!

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
My point is that they aren't getting the message if they don't look bothered sitting on the bench.

I agree the game is now on those three not to lose.

So based on your video interpretation capabilities could you rewatch the Zapruder film and tell me if Oswald acted alone??
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

GOLDY

• Scholarship Player
Well the Big East POY candidate list just got one player shorter. DJO can't get suspended for a game and considered POY.

4everwarriors

• All American
Can I revise my prediction thread entry?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MURFC

• Team Captain
BUT! ...  What does godzilla's niece have to say about this absurd, s***-slinging conjecture??!!

Your humor is lost on me.

GOLDY

• Scholarship Player
So based on your video interpretation capabilities could you rewatch the Zapruder film and tell me if Oswald acted alone??

I can't tell you if he acted alone but I will start analyzing his facial expressions when I get a chance.

lab_warrior

• All American
Your humor is lost on me.

It's not really humor, as so much as calling you out on your completely full of s*** rumor-mongering.

MURFC

• Team Captain
It's not really humor, as so much as calling you out on your completely full of s*** rumor-mongering.

That doesn't even make sense.  You're an idiot.

lab_warrior

• All American
This is BS, just cost Jae the chance for POY.

Looks like this post was JUST A BIT WRONG.

lab_warrior

• All American
Wide spread rumor on campus that this has nothing to do with being late to practice.  More like trouble in a bar in Milwaukee.

Sooooo, this post wouldn't fulfill the classic definition of "full-of-s*** rumor-mongering"?!

Pretty sure the "idiot" thing to do would be to post wild, unfounded conjecture about what got the players suspended, JUST SAYIN'.

feedback