collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Wow, 8 Traditionals...  (Read 2364 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Wow, 8 Traditionals...
« on: February 23, 2012, 08:44:28 PM »
on the court at the same time at Iowa vs. Bucky.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Jay Bee

• All American
Re: Wow, 8 Traditionals...
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 08:56:13 PM »
Multiple redheads too.  No wonder you're watching.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 09:18:08 AM »
on the court at the same time at Iowa vs. Bucky.

Iowa must be pretty good, huh?  Either that or the annual February tired legs syndrome is startin'.

Gatens is such a stud.  That's a traditional player than anyone would love to have on their squad.  Incredible shooter.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 04:13:56 PM »
Iowa is flat out awesome, 7th best team in a conference I'm told deserves 8 or 9 bids. Guess the Campell College Fighting Camels, who routed the Hawkeyes in Iowa City by 16, are now locks for an at large bid.

madtownwarrior

• All American
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 11:39:29 PM »
and Gasser is so uch better than Vander - NOT...

Fullodds

• All American
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 12:36:02 AM »
Gasser held Gatens under 40.  No word yetvif Taylor tweeted anything about Iowa.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 12:52:24 PM »
Nice, great way to hijack my thread
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 12:55:53 PM »
Iowa is flat out awesome, 7th best team in a conference I'm told deserves 8 or 9 bids. Guess the Campell College Fighting Camels, who routed the Hawkeyes in Iowa City by 16, are now locks for an at large bid.

You missed the linkage. http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=30623.0

Wisconsin must have lost because their legs were tired at the swoon at the end of the season.  

Vanderbilt lost to Indiana State in Nashville.  Does that mean Indiana State deserves an at large bid?

Illinois' drop hurt the Big Ten.  Purdue is in now with yesterday's amazing win.  Northwestern still has an outside shot.  Most of the Big Ten teams will receive top 8 seeds.  It is the best conference in the country this year by a wide margin.  Whether that translates to success in the NCAA tournament is unknown.  
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 09:45:27 PM »
Blogging is the Best online Earning Method it is an easy Method of online earning.

Whatever dude.  ZFB just turns his webcam on and jerks it.  Says he has bros that pay $15/month.  That's a lot easier than "blogging".
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.