[Today at 07:42:14 AM]

2024-25 Outlook by Lennys Tap
[April 23, 2024, 09:42:02 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 23, 2024, 09:23:41 PM]

Best case scenarios by Frenns Liquor Depot
[April 23, 2024, 03:55:21 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Rosie O'Donuts attacking Trial Lawyers....huh?  (Read 12051 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Rosie O'Donuts attacking Trial Lawyers....huh?
« on: May 02, 2007, 04:44:35 PM »
Wow, color me shocked.  But she did.   ;D

http://www.newsbusters.org/node/12472/

SoCalwarrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Re: Rosie O'Donuts attacking Trial Lawyers....huh?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 10:49:22 PM »
Enough about Rosie, Donald.  She hosts a daytime woman's gossip show.  She's not that important.

Murffieus

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 07:36:42 AM »
She's the darling of the liberal left !

ecompt

• All American
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 01:51:03 PM »
She looks like she should be the darling of Sea World.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 01:52:26 PM »
She looks like she should be the darling of Sea World.

Now that's funny.  Thanks for the laugh...

edit: dang - I just wasted post #1000 on a rosie thread.  Now I'll have to wait till 2000 to celebrate...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 01:54:10 PM by rocky_warrior »

Mayor McCheese

• All American
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 03:21:47 PM »
She's the darling of the liberal left !

No shes not, not even close, stop feeding Republican bullcrap on here, honestly.  So shes liberal, and crazy, but like someone else said, she hosts a woman talkshow in the morning, shes not important... I can find plenty of Republican crazies out there, I just don't, because theres no point in throwing them on here.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/NCAA/dayone&sportCat=ncb

pure genius stuff by Bill Simmons, remember to read day 2

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 04:58:13 PM »
Enough about Rosie, Donald.  She hosts a daytime woman's gossip show.  She's not that important.

Has anyone told her yet?  Seemed important enough for uber lefty Babs Walters to put her on her show and now NBC is looking to put her on.

Sigh.  Actually, I rather enjoy when these lunatics speak...sort of like Harry Reid.  Then people go..."I voted for that?"

SoCalwarrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 11:39:25 PM »

Has anyone told her yet?  Seemed important enough for uber lefty Babs Walters to put her on her show and now NBC is looking to put her on.

Sigh.  Actually, I rather enjoy when these lunatics speak...sort of like Harry Reid.  Then people go..."I voted for that?"

And Joy Behar and Elisabeth Hasselbeck were also "important" enough to put on her woman's gossip show.  I'm just trying to understand your point.

Here's the thing, I think most of us are pretty moderate.  However, we use the extreme views of the right and left to combat each other which is just disingenious.  I'm at fault because I keep responding to these things, but that's politics.

But it's so easy to get riled up when someone says Iraq is working, and then the next person says, no it's not.  And then the next person says Rosie O'Donnell or Jerry Falwell.  You can't be on either side without someone throwing the absolute extreme in your face.  That's not a debate, that's mudslinging.

muarmy81

• All American
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 05:55:13 AM »
SoCal:
Excellent point.  While we may consider ourselves liberal or conservative we actually share common ground (or close to it) on many topics.  The issue is that somebody from the far end of the spectrum blasts off about that same topic and immediately we all assume that the entire side of that spectrum feels the same way.  I think the wise thing is to not silence those people (cuz we are all entitled to our own opinion in this great country), rather we need to keep their views in context and focus on working with the others on the other side of the spectrum who have reason and understanding of all the circumstances surrounding the topic to make the situation better.

BigSky

• Starter
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 10:22:12 PM »
While I don't agree with many of O' Donnell's sentiments....I don't also feel the need to make fun of anyone's weight or physical appearance.  Are we that insecure here?  Apparently so.  Guess that makes you a real man....

???

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2007, 11:55:16 PM »
While I don't agree with many of O' Donnell's sentiments....I don't also feel the need to make fun of anyone's weight or physical appearance.  Are we that insecure here?  Apparently so.  Guess that makes you a real man....

???

People make fun of her because she's a clown and a conspiracy hack.  The fact that she looks like a clown only adds to the complete package she delivers.  She's a hypocrite is so many ways it is laughable.  Yet ironic as hell when she makes fun of others and libs look the other way when it comes out of her mouth.  Oh the irony.

"Don't attack Rosie...poor Rosie.  She's gay you know...and a woman...and has a weight problem so you can't attack her'   But she's got a free ticket to launch against anyone because she's "a comedian".  Give me a break.

BigSky

• Starter
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2007, 05:44:53 PM »

???

People make fun of her because she's a clown and a conspiracy hack.  The fact that she looks like a clown only adds to the complete package she delivers.  She's a hypocrite is so many ways it is laughable.  Yet ironic as hell when she makes fun of others and libs look the other way when it comes out of her mouth.  Oh the irony.

"Don't attack Rosie...poor Rosie.  She's gay you know...and a woman...and has a weight problem so you can't attack her'   But she's got a free ticket to launch against anyone because she's "a comedian".  Give me a break.

I don't believe in "attacking" anyone.  It's rather immature and insecure to make failed joke attempts at people's physical appearance.

Why can't you make your points and comments without attacking people?  Again...doesn't make you much of a man...a rather angry, insecure dude you are....

So because someone else talks a certain way, it justifies your speech? 

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2007, 08:12:27 PM »

???

I don't believe in "attacking" anyone.  It's rather immature and insecure to make failed joke attempts at people's physical appearance.

Why can't you make your points and comments without attacking people?  Again...doesn't make you much of a man...a rather angry, insecure dude you are....

Big Sky, I'm sure you are telling people that support Michael Moore, etc, etc that they should refrain from hate speech...if you are, then I confess I would be shocked.  If you aren't, then are you not being hypocritical?

BigSky

• Starter
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2007, 10:30:11 PM »

???

Big Sky, I'm sure you are telling people that support Michael Moore, etc, etc that they should refrain from hate speech...if you are, then I confess I would be shocked.  If you aren't, then are you not being hypocritical?

Let me try this one more time.  I haven't even stated my political beliefs here.  You are so quick to make everything a liberal or conservative discussion, that you have missed my point several times now.  My comments weren't about politics.  They were about your repeated lazy and immature attempts at humor.  You could have used a conservative, liberal, moderate, independent example.  It takes away from any point or points you are trying to make, and therefore doesn't allow one to even read the the points or take them seriously....at least in my case. 

You are an angry person.  Go get some hugs.

P.S.  I don't enjoy hate speech of any kind.  From my expereince that kind of speech is made out of fear and insecurity.  And my opinion is equal opportunity to anyone.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2007, 11:38:39 PM »
LOL

Plenty of hugs from my family...thanks.   

I know you haven't expressed your political beliefs, nor have I claimed you have.  I just always find it funny when people get attack one side for strong beliefs and not the other.  You will have to forgive me, but I haven't noticed your "anti hate speech" (if that's what you are claiming I am conducting) rhetoric for other people on this board that have made similar statements.  I find that....shall we say...interesting.  Especially in light of the fact they are attacking conservatives.....maybe just a coincidence.

;D

I'm not angry BigSky, I just find a lot of hypocrisy out there (mostly in the media) and I'm more than happy to point it out.

BigSky

• Starter
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2007, 01:35:06 PM »
LOL

Plenty of hugs from my family...thanks.   

I know you haven't expressed your political beliefs, nor have I claimed you have.  I just always find it funny when people get attack one side for strong beliefs and not the other.  You will have to forgive me, but I haven't noticed your "anti hate speech" (if that's what you are claiming I am conducting) rhetoric for other people on this board that have made similar statements.  I find that....shall we say...interesting.  Especially in light of the fact they are attacking conservatives.....maybe just a coincidence.

;D

I'm not angry BigSky, I just find a lot of hypocrisy out there (mostly in the media) and I'm more than happy to point it out.

I'm equal opportunity.  It's tough to miss yours because they seem to be in almost every post you make, otherwise perhaps I wouldn't have noticed.  You are also a very frequent poster from what I ahve seen and have your own blog site on Marquette.  All of those combined sticks you out a little more than others perhaps.  Nobody's perfect, I certainly am not.  I just don't understand all the hate speech...especially for people's physical appearances etc...and the response back is ...two wrongs make a right. 

Why not just debate the issues that concern you without all of the hate? 

I don't really care what your political beliefs are........how am I supposed to take a thread seriously when all the childish remarks are made? 

I haven't been a fan of the public behavior of Michael Moore, Rosie O'Donnell and many others too.  But they don't post frequently on Marquette boards. 

You assume again, and assume wrong again that I attack anyone, which I haven't....and that I would do so only to conservatives because you happen to be one. 

You yet again, try your hardest to deflect from my actual comments and issue, your attacking people instead of discussing the issues.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 01:37:33 PM by BigSky »

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 03:50:47 PM »
You are correct, Moore and Rosie don't post on Marquette boards...instead they put things on television or the movies every day so the sheeple can eat it up.  Again, no hate just putting my two cents in.  I find those two and many others at the absolute height of hypocrisy...that is my only point.

BigSky

• Starter
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 05:29:09 PM »
You are correct, Moore and Rosie don't post on Marquette boards...instead they put things on television or the movies every day so the sheeple can eat it up.  Again, no hate just putting my two cents in.  I find those two and many others at the absolute height of hypocrisy...that is my only point.

My comments were directed at you and not them.  There are plenty of liberal, conservative, independent etc...people who say and do non-admirable things.

But you continue to defend your own comments by pointing blame at others.  That's pre-school stuff. 

Your views would actually be read with more thought if you didn't needlessly and childlishly name call and sport so much uneccesary hate and venom in them.  I haven't even read your views on the topics here because I haven't gotten past the pre-school stuff yet. 

And those are comments on your posts and threads, not comments regarding any other person to which you want the comments deflected.

You keep talking about these celebrities when posting in response to me, and I am not talking about them, I am talking about your posts.  Take some responsibility for your own posts and threads.   

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2007, 07:30:35 PM »
I take 100% responsibility for my posts...they are my posts. 

BigSky

• Starter
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2007, 08:56:02 PM »

You should be a politician.  You bob and weeve and dance and avoid the issues better than they do.  You don't really have an explanation or justification for your frequent name calling and attacking behavior.  So far, all you have is, well I saw people on tv do this or that. 

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 01:30:38 PM »

You should be a politician.  You bob and weeve and dance and avoid the issues better than they do.  You don't really have an explanation or justification for your frequent name calling and attacking behavior.  So far, all you have is, well I saw people on tv do this or that. 

Wow, now you seem to be the one attacking.  I said I take 100% responsibility for my posts...what more do you want...110%

BigSky

• Starter
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2007, 04:22:30 PM »

Wow, now you seem to be the one attacking.  I said I take 100% responsibility for my posts...what more do you want...110%

Do you prefer hip hop, Ball Room, Cha Cha? 

Yes, my post(s) have been simply carbon copies of yours, lol.  I attacked so much in that post. 

Perhaps Salsa?  The jig?  The jive?  Square dance?  Line Dancing? 

You name call etc...as an unproductive and unnecessary constant of degredation and venom, and your response when called out on it, is you saw some public figures with an opposing viewpoint do it, so you should do it too.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 04:31:12 PM by BigSky »