[June 10, 2024, 10:30:14 PM]

NM by mu_hilltopper
[June 10, 2024, 06:17:14 PM]

Lakers Going After Hurley by Uncle Rico
[June 10, 2024, 05:59:32 PM]

President Lovell Passes Away by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[June 10, 2024, 03:28:57 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Mods: Why did I get banned from posting on a thread?  (Read 5585 times)

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
Re: Mods: Why did I get banned from posting on a thread?
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 03:07:59 PM »
Douche?  Pretty harsh there Chief.

Why you Hoopin?
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

only a warrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2012, 01:34:47 PM »
Why you Hoopin?

Calling out a tool when I see one.

ErickJD08

• All American
    • Professor Crass
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2012, 02:26:58 PM »
Erik, slowly grab the string and remove.  Are you really questioning why people are pissed off at you and why you were banned?  It looks pretty apparent to me if you go read the "wonderful" Blue thread you started. 

Calling vander a bad person and attacking him personally (at least I think it was you) is classless and laughable.  Yet you want to cry because we're making fun of your mother, fish, dog, uncles wife, etc.

Get real "douche"

It wasn't me. I don't get personal with players on here. I don't know the players and don't claim to either. I basically assume the best as far as character goes.

Its funny that my comments are considered vile, evil, or hate. My comments are pretty consistent. Blue is solid in defense and rebounding. But he has some serious shortcomings on the offensive end.  That's it. I never said the kid is a bad person. I never said I don't want him on the team.  I have said that he shouldn't get a ton of minutes. Now that Mayo is slumping, Blue might be the best option.

I know some of you don't believe this, but I go into every game hoping this is the game that Blue breaks out. It's because if he can be the player he has the potential to be, we are a Championship caliber team.
Wanna learn how to say "@#(@# (@*" in a dozen languages... go to Professor Crass www.professorcrass.com

spiral97

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2012, 02:36:31 PM »
Are we still on this?  Sigh.
Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.

MUMac

• All American
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2012, 03:55:49 PM »
I was really hoping this thread would come back to the top!  Less than 2 weeks, too.  Well done!

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2012, 05:07:50 PM »
I was really hoping this thread would come back to the top!  Less than 2 weeks, too.  Well done!

Don't blame me  :D
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

feedback