collapse

* Recent Posts

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by GoldenEagles03
[April 27, 2024, 11:54:22 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 10:13:14 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by tower912
[April 27, 2024, 08:53:54 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[April 27, 2024, 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[April 27, 2024, 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: OT: Favorite Drinking Spot At Marquette/Milwaukee  (Read 42363 times)

reinko

• All American
Re: OT: Favorite Drinking Spot At Marquette/Milwaukee
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2016, 05:53:22 PM »
Louie D's with a few cans of Busch Lite in my awesome cargo shorts.

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2016, 06:28:54 PM »
I saw one at a pub in Cusco, Peru a few years back and thought that one wouldn't be topped. Then last year I saw one on the door of a small lodge in the backcountry in Patagonia, way down there in southern Chile. Didn't see that one coming AT ALL.

I have one I've been saving for awhile. Been debating whether or not to place it in Bogota Colombia or London.

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2016, 07:00:17 PM »
I saw one at a pub in Cusco, Peru a few years back and thought that one wouldn't be topped. Then last year I saw one on the door of a small lodge in the backcountry in Patagonia, way down there in southern Chile. Didn't see that one coming AT ALL.

So Les Stroud has closed Wolski's.  Whoda thunk it?

Warrior Code

• All American
  • Undefeated since 1960
« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2016, 11:18:30 AM »
I'll be going back this weekend and getting a sticker from Wolski's. Spent a lot of time there my senior year but haven't been back since. (2012)

Other planned stops: The Harp, Brat House, Safe House (my grandma's favorite when she visited my cousin back in the day-> don't break tradition), Hi Hat maybe? Sticking to an itinerary with a large group on a Saturday night in Milwaukee have a way of... being difficult sometimes.

Anyone else going to the Creighton game?
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2016, 01:15:33 PM »
Louie D's with a few cans of Busch Lite in my awesome cargo shorts.

Douie Lee's was my favorite post bar/party place to hang. I had the top 3 records on Pole Position there. Best greasy bar food. Hated it when they tore it down for the Campus Town expansion.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2016, 02:03:33 PM »
I'll be going back this weekend and getting a sticker from Wolski's. Spent a lot of time there my senior year but haven't been back since. (2012)

Other planned stops: The Harp, Brat House, Safe House (my grandma's favorite when she visited my cousin back in the day-> don't break tradition), Hi Hat maybe? Sticking to an itinerary with a large group on a Saturday night in Milwaukee have a way of... being difficult sometimes.

Anyone else going to the Creighton game?

Better check Safehouse-- I think it's currently closed for renovations. 
Ludum habemus.

Warrior Code

• All American
  • Undefeated since 1960
« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2016, 10:03:05 PM »
Better check Safehouse-- I think it's currently closed for renovations.

Thanks for the heads up.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

vogue65

• All American
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2016, 04:04:04 AM »
There are none, the best left is the top of the Pfister, although the old bar on the first floor was better.  Cold windy night, cograce in a snifter, old black touch singer from St. LOUIS, memories of when Milwaukee was really great.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2016, 10:27:17 AM »
Douie Lee's was my favorite post bar/party place to hang. I had the top 3 records on Pole Position there. Best greasy bar food. Hated it when they tore it down for the Campus Town expansion.

Seriously!  The random DJ booth and dance floor, Pole Position, darts...