collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by Hards Alumni
[Today at 05:19:15 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

TomEnlundSays

Golden Eagles sign 3 more
               


Marquette has announced that three more players â€" Aaron Durley, Steve Taylor, and T.J. Taylor - have signed national letters of intent with the school’s men’s basketball program.
               

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/133554308.html
               

bilsu

I can relax now. The conference reshuffling did not change any recruits mind, which was my biggest worry.

Les Nessman

Quote from: bilsu on November 09, 2011, 02:18:29 PM
I can relax now. The conference reshuffling did not change any recruits mind, which was my biggest worry.

None in this class at least.

tower912

And he already have 1/2 of next year's class signed.      BTW, the shuffling has had no impact on MU's presence in the BEast.   AT WORST, we end up in a basketball-only hybrid with some or all of the A-10.   At best, the BEast stabilizes. Either way,  we remain in one of the top 4 hoops conferences in the country.   Combine that with Buzz's energy/passion and I expect no fall off in recruiting. 
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

ATWizJr


Bocephys

Quote from: tower912 on November 09, 2011, 02:26:03 PM
And he already have 1/2 of next year's class signed.      BTW, the shuffling has had no impact on MU's presence in the BEast.   AT WORST, we end up in a basketball-only hybrid with some or all of the A-10.   At best, the BEast stabilizes. Either way,  we remain in one of the top 4 hoops conferences in the country.   Combine that with Buzz's energy/passion and I expect no fall off in recruiting. 

Is Burton signed already?  I thought they couldn't sign until senior year?  Either way, I agree with you, no harm as long as Buzz is here.

GGGG

No, Burton is committed.  He cannot sign for a year.

Previous topic - Next topic