[Today at 08:18:48 AM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Only one answer for Crean.....take up drinking and hit whitey  (Read 1793 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
If Crean would just take up drinking and socialize with fans at Turners after the game, then he would "connect" with more fans. 

Plus it would make him less tense and hyper as fans have pointed out.  It would be a calming influence (perhaps even have a flask in the locker room to take a hit on)

And then if he would just hit whitey around for 18 holes every once in awhile, it would also allow him to connect with the everyday Joe while finding that inner peace.

These are clearly the solutions to set his kindred spirit on the proper course.

;)

Look, TC can be an SOB to work for.  No one is denying that.  This is not a newsflash for him nor is it a newsflash for many people here and elsewhere that work for top executives or coaches or managers or hold these roles themselves.  Doesn't mean it's the right approach or the only approach, far from it.  But it is his approach/style and its been successful by and large.  Personally, I don't care for that style and don't use it with my people but there are many ways to motivate and skin the cat.

What I would like to see TC do at this point is pull back from the "marketing" and PR stuff.  That's what Nelligan is there for.  Concentrate on hoops and hoops alone and let the lieutenants that are there do what they are paid to do.

only a warrior

• Team Captain
Re: Only one answer for Crean.....take up drinking and hit whitey
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 11:20:31 AM »
"Pulling back" is easier said than done for a control freak.....  I should know - I am one!!! ;D

AlienWarrior

• All American
Re: Only one answer for Crean.....take up drinking and hit whitey
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 12:40:18 PM »
I recommend meditation and if that fails , benzodiazapines . LOL

feedback