collapse

* Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/24 by Plaque Lives Matter!
[June 16, 2024, 07:21:10 PM]

Lakers Going After Hurley by MU82
[June 16, 2024, 06:39:26 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Herman Cain
[June 16, 2024, 06:05:09 PM]

NBA green room by Skatastrophy
[June 16, 2024, 03:09:36 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[June 16, 2024, 02:42:15 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by We R Final Four
[June 16, 2024, 11:50:43 AM]

President Lovell Passes Away by Skatastrophy
[June 15, 2024, 09:14:49 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Pro Unions Forget to have Spare Keys Made;Players in NBA and NFL are Locked Out!  (Read 2048 times)

HouWarrior

• All American
Having just paid $500 to the AAA auto club locksmith to rescue my doofus son in law who never got a spare key made for his car (his pants were stolen, at the waterpark--lol), it occurred to me ....
these pro players must have forgotten, also, to get an extra set of keys made....thats just dumb...lol..they deserve to be locked out in the NFL, and NBA...lol..:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6723645
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
How much is a broken window to repair?  Under $500?

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
How much is a broken window to repair?  Under $500?

I'm sure the broken window would be cheaper, but it wouldn't fix that you still need a chipped key to start the car...unless someone is an ace at hot-wiring.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

HouWarrior

• All American
I'm sure the broken window would be cheaper, but it wouldn't fix that you still need a chipped key to start the car...unless someone is an ace at hot-wiring.
Exactly.  Once AAA verifies your car title/ownership...it jimmys the door lock, cuts a new key, and installs a new ignition lock in your steering wheel column.
Tall Titan, next time you lack a key to start a car, please dont break a window--call brewcity...or AAA. lol
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
Ahhh gotcha.  I missed the part that the keys were stolen.  I was thinking they were locked in the car.

If they are in the car, I'm busting the window haha.

HouWarrior

• All American
Ahhh gotcha.  I missed the part that the keys were stolen.  I was thinking they were locked in the car.

If they are in the car, I'm busting the window haha.
And Im sorry for playing with you on this--my first post's parenthetical didnt make it clear that doofus son in law left his only key in his stolen pants. The fool abandoned the car in the waterpark parking lot, and went off to McD's....not thinking/realizing that some pro theives will take stolen keys to the lot, and keep pressing the alarm/unlock buttons until they find your car...and then steal the car, also. Luckily, it was there when I and AAA arrived.

Moral is...if you lose your keys immediately go to your car, and stay with it until secured/towed/rekeyed.

Moral for NBA and NFL players  is get an extra key set made to avoid a lockout

feedback