Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


mu_hilltopper

I didn't follow any of the NBA playoffs ..

Novak is listed as as playing for the Mavs. 
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/steve_novak/index.html

Even looks like he got a rebound in one game against the Spurs in round 1.

But tonight's box score doesn't list Steve as a DNP.  Is he on the team?  Does he get a ring?

bobnoxious

I do not remember exactly when it happened but the Mavericks cut him earlier this year and he got picked up by the Spurs and was on their playoff roster

mu_hilltopper

Ohhh.  Damn.  I was rooting for the Mavs because I thought Novak was "playing" for them. 

I want a refund!

HouWarrior

Before the early January deadline for annual contracts to become guaranteed for the rest of the year, Novak was cut by the Mavs.
He was out of a job entirely, for a bit, then San Antonio picked him up,incl. through the playoffs ...completing his Texas NBA circuit (he was drafted by the Rockets).
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Previous topic - Next topic