collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Question regarding Alumni Discount  (Read 1564 times)

Zar Zar Binks

• Walk-On
Question regarding Alumni Discount
« on: May 03, 2011, 09:42:57 AM »
On the back of our MU alumni cards it says: "Discounts on Car Rentals and Hotels" and I was wondering if anyone on the board knew which hotels and how much of a discount. I graduated in 09' and unfortunately my buddy who lived in Milwaukee up until this point is moving to Cali and with him goes my place to crash on my frequent returns to the promised land.

Since I'm planning on coming up this summer for Brewers games/summerfest (and also next fall as a season ticket holder) I figured I'd get some input from fellow alumni. Thanks in advance for all the help.

drewm88

• All American

Zar Zar Binks

• Walk-On
Re: Question regarding Alumni Discount
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 10:12:19 AM »
well played sir. Well played..

dw3dw3dw3

• All American
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 12:31:48 PM »
priceline or bust for Milwaukee hotels. You might get the ambassador at one of the star levels, forgot which one.
biddingfortravel.net
betterbidding.com

4* Hyatt (nothing special, but decent and convenient) can usually be had < $45.
3* courtyard (grand av) about $40.

Stronghold

• All American
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 08:15:36 PM »
I usually Hotwire 3.5 star hotels in Milwaukee and have only ever gotten the Hilton or Hyatt.  Never been more than $59 for me.  Priceline sounds like a good deal too.

feedback