collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Follow Up With Chicos...  (Read 1121 times)

GGGG

• All American
Follow Up With Chicos...
« on: April 21, 2011, 11:36:05 AM »
From the NBA thread:  "I would bet my house, my cars, my 401K, etc, etc that the Lakers win their next game and the free throw differential will be GIGANTIC.  It will be 8 on 5 like you've never seen before.  Any takers?"

Dammit...should have taken this bet.  The Hornets actually took ten more FTs than the Lakers, but only made five more.  Clearly Monty Williams should devote more practice time to free throws.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
Re: Follow Up With Chicos...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 12:33:26 PM »
From the NBA thread:  "I would bet my house, my cars, my 401K, etc, etc that the Lakers win their next game and the free throw differential will be GIGANTIC.  It will be 8 on 5 like you've never seen before.  Any takers?"

Dammit...should have taken this bet.  The Hornets actually took ten more FTs than the Lakers, but only made five more.  Clearly Monty Williams should devote more practice time to free throws.

Monty also should have played Gardner and EWill more minutes.

BrewCity83

• All American
Re: Follow Up With Chicos...
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 01:01:41 PM »
Monty should use his timeouts more judiciously.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.