collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: MU Scoop for dummies--posting a photo  (Read 2318 times)

HouWarrior

• All American
MU Scoop for dummies--posting a photo
« on: March 16, 2011, 04:34:50 PM »
I tried and failed to cut and paste a photo here. Assuming I am an idiot (which I readily admit-lol) and in need of simple instructions, how does one post a jpeg pic or pdf scan of a pic within a post here?
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: MU Scoop for dummies--posting a photo
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 04:38:35 PM »
How do you expect to do this when you couldn't even remember that it was Lee who threw the pass to Whitehead and not Rosie. ;D
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 04:41:15 PM »
The easiest way to post something that is on your computer is to "attach" it. 

Before you click post, click "Additional Options...", click browse (next to "Attach:") and go through your computer for the picture or pdf, and then click post.

mugrad2006

• Team Captain
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 04:42:41 PM »
I tried and failed to cut and paste a photo here. Assuming I am an idiot (which I readily admit-lol) and in need of simple instructions, how does one post a jpeg pic or pdf scan of a pic within a post here?

I ran into this problem as well.  The only way I was able to do it was to load a picture up to flick, click the 'share' link on flickr, get the link that has the .jpg ending (there's like 4 versions of the code) and then use the insert image code ""  

There might be a faster and easier way, but I don't know what it is.

mugrad2006

• Team Captain
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 04:43:10 PM »

Before you click post, click "Additional Options...", click browse (next to "Attach:") and go through your computer for the picture or pdf, and then click post.

Ohhhh, that's a lot easier.

HouWarrior

• All American
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 12:58:23 AM »
How do you expect to do this when you couldn't even remember that it was Lee who threw the pass to Whitehead and not Rosie. ;D
lol.
To ensure my error was well established, and my idiocy on the matter totally proven---you may have seen that also I researched, and linked to the You Tube Video twice, which proved the correcter right and me even more wrong than our mere exchange of words.

Theres no spin doctoring here. If you also would like my sincere apology --I am happy to give it.
--Ill be Sorry 4ever, for my error..

Oh yes, thanks for your help to me on this thread--lol

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 01:34:14 AM by houwarrior »
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

HouWarrior

• All American
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 01:14:34 AM »

Thanks very much. it works well
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 01:18:06 PM by houwarrior »

Slim

• All American
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 03:43:39 PM »
This was going to be really funny a couple of weeks ago if I could have figured this out.

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, 09:42:10 AM »
This too.