collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Pretty incredible...Isaiah Thomas  (Read 1944 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks

Blackhat

• All American
Re: Pretty incredible...Isaiah Thomas
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 11:01:36 PM »
must be nice to take pop's money and be able to f**k up so royally a storied franchise.  Maybe Dolan can buy the Bears.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 09:13:06 AM »
Did he forget he is the head coach at Florida International?  

They are 9-17 and have lost 9 of their last 10.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/_/id/2229/florida-international-golden-panthers

🏀

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 09:33:13 AM »
must be nice to take pop's money and be able to f**k up so royally a storied franchise.  Maybe Dolan can buy the Bears.

The Knicks lost all of their luster as a storied franchise. They've done very little in the modern day NBA.

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 10:15:35 AM »
I understand that it's New York and MSG and all, but I'm amazed that Carmello or any player would want anything to do with that franchise as long as Thomas is even remotely involved.  He destroys everything he comes into contact with.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

HoopsMalone

• All American
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 10:25:53 AM »
I am not sure that winning is Carmellos' priority.  I think living in NYC and making max money was his priority.

He is a great player, rarely gets in trouble, shows up and does his job.  He doesn't seem to have that killer instinct.  Nothing wrong with that.  Tons of Americans show up to work, do their job, and go home. But he doesn't seem to be a win at all costs guy.  I don't think Isaiah and Dolan will bother him too much.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 10:36:33 AM »
I am not sure that winning is Carmellos' priority.  I think living in NYC and making max money was his priority.

He is a great player, rarely gets in trouble, shows up and does his job.  He doesn't seem to have that killer instinct.  Nothing wrong with that.  Tons of Americans show up to work, do their job, and go home. But he doesn't seem to be a win at all costs guy.  I don't think Isaiah and Dolan will bother him too much.

Melo's Priority List
1.) $
2.) Being in New York
3.)

4.) Basketball
5.) Starring in Stop Snitchin' Videos

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 10:54:34 AM »
Reinko. Melo has come a long way since those videos. He's a much different person on and off the court. Or at least he seems to be.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 11:09:00 AM »
Reinko. Melo has come a long way since those videos. He's a much different person on and off the court. Or at least he seems to be.

That is why it is #5, it used to be #2.

JD

• All American
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 09:54:05 AM »
Melo rarely gets in trouble???

Remember when Denver played the knicks in MSG and Melo sucker punched some dude in the face.  Now I understand getting into a fight, but when you punch somebody in the face and then start runing backwards across the whole court because your afraid of getting your ass kicked by a 5'11 160lb white guy, that my friend is hilarious!

No respect for that mouse anymore.
“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

AL

feedback