collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Evisceration  (Read 1859 times)

GGGG

• All American
Evisceration
« on: February 06, 2011, 01:13:48 PM »
That is the word I am using to describe what Wisconsin is doing to MSU's defense today.  I know MSU isn't really that good this year, but their defense is completely pourous.

Blackhat

• All American
Re: Evisceration
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 01:21:32 PM »
looks familiar, unfortunately.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 01:42:39 PM »
I can only assume, SC, that you are referring to the Crean years, perhaps sans Diener, as no Buzz team has been rolled like Sparty is at the moment.    It is positively surreal to see an Izzo team in a death spiral. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Blackhat

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 01:55:24 PM »
I was just referring to seeing, what appears at the time, like every opponent's trey shot going in.   I just watched the first half.

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 10:04:40 PM »
How about IMPLOSION when insiders start to accept that the program is officially going down the tank...

Izzo CANNOT stay at MSU after this year.
SS Marquette

mu-rara

• All American
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 11:59:33 AM »
I was just referring to seeing, what appears at the time, like every opponent's trey shot going in.   I just watched the first half.

Bo alluded to that in his post game.  He said (paraphrase) It was nice to shoot like that, but we can't count on it every game

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 11:15:59 PM »
How about IMPLOSION when insiders start to accept that the program is officially going down the tank...

Izzo CANNOT stay at MSU after this year.

I view it completely opposite.  Think he would not leave after a season like they are having.  Too much pride.

Goes to show that teams can quit on any coach