[Today at 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[Today at 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[Today at 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Update On Jay Cutler's Girlfriend Kristin Cavallari  (Read 1832 times)

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Update On Jay Cutler's Girlfriend Kristin Cavallari
« on: January 18, 2011, 03:06:17 PM »
From September but getting recycled ahead of the game ....

http://www.examiner.com/pop-media-in-chicago/kristin-cavallari-wants-2am-subway-run-during-mom-s-dui-bust-barrington

Kristin Cavallari wants 2am Subway run during Mom's DUI bust in Barrington

I guess the big news in this story is that Barrington finally has a Subway, people. Rejoice.

Anybody out and about when this happened? It was like 10 minutes from my mom's house, so tell me if you were.

Turns out for The Hills star, Kristin Cavallari was out partying with her mom (The hell? Who parties with their mom?) when her mom was pulled over by the Barrington po-po at 2am for suspicion of DUI.

You can get all the deets on the story here (http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/08/kristin-cavallari-mom-dui-arrest-chicago-subway/), if you're so inclined...and O-M-G six degrees of separation! I actually know this family, but had no idea it was Kristin's...hello awkward!

So anyway, the funniest part of this is while her mom was like saying the alphabet backwards and trying to walk in a straight line, Kristin wanted the cops to get her water, and run in for a Subway sammich! Hahahahaha! You're on your own mom! I need a turkey on wheat, hold the mayo!

Too funny. Such a colossal FAIL. Mom was arrested and the car was impounded because Kristin said she was too bombed to drive. So that's a bummer and all.

Wonder what ol' starting QB Jay thinks of these hijinks!

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Kristin Cavallari wants 2am Subway run during Mom's DUI bust in Barrington - Chicago Pop Media | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/pop-media-in-chicago/kristin-cavallari-wants-2am-subway-run-during-mom-s-dui-bust-barrington#ixzz1BQI5vjtc

Blackhat

• All American
Re: Update On Jay Cutler's Girlfriend Kristin Cavallari
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 03:22:57 PM »
naked pics or gtfo.

no guy cares.

BobWildLoyalist

• Team Captain
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 04:55:14 PM »
get some nips in this story then it will be good

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 08:40:01 AM »
her mom was like saying the alphabet backwards and trying to walk in a straight line

I know a lot of cops and never even attempt this, it's a trick question and the correct answer is "You first!" or "I can't" or "No one can do that!"

and of course do not say "I can't even do that when I'm sober!"

mu-rara

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 11:33:47 AM »
and of course do not say "I can't even do that when I'm sober!"

That was my 1st thought.

feedback