collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Thankful At Thanksgiving  (Read 1409 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Thankful At Thanksgiving
« on: November 24, 2010, 10:49:35 PM »
Without going into specifics, suffice it to say I've got a lot to be thankful for. You know, all the regular stuff and then some. But, I want each and every one of you Scoopers to know that I'm also thankful for being able to share thoughts, praise, criticisms, and ideas concerning Marquette Warrior basketball with my fellow MU kin. Yes, this means even you, ZFB. While we may all disagree at times and even rip one another, this forum unites our belief in the tradition of MU hoops. So, when you sit down at the table this Thanksgiving, take a moment to reflect on the wonders of the internet and how marvelous it is that we can all dissociate from reality at times or the monotony of the day and log into Scoop for some verbal intercourse.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

GGGG

• All American
Re: Thankful At Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 11:53:54 PM »
I agree with all of this...except for the intercourses part.

augoman

• All American
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 02:15:31 PM »
well said '4ever'..., I don't even mind the attack posts so much, as they come with the territory.  Thankful for it all.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 09:16:56 PM »
Good to see that my man 4ever can "go to his left". The funniest dentist in the western world brings it with some solid reflection/perspective. Well said.