collapse

* Recent Posts

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by GoldenEagles03
[April 27, 2024, 11:54:22 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 10:13:14 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by tower912
[April 27, 2024, 08:53:54 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[April 27, 2024, 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[April 27, 2024, 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari  (Read 4723 times)

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari
« on: November 12, 2010, 04:07:58 AM »
Jay Cutler is dating actress and reality star Kristin Cavallari.  She is currently starring in the The Hills.  Here’s the story that appears in the November 15th US Weekly (not online).

“Apparently not everyone was a fan of The Hills”

According to US Magazine, When Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler entered the Guess store on Michigan Ave on October 26th, ‘she said to the manager, “I’m Kristin Cavallari. Any chance I can get anything for free?”  After the staffer explained that dispensing swag isn’t store policy and refused to comp her a t-shirt, the (former) MTV star- threw a “tantrum,” screaming, “You don’t know who I am? Are you serious?” and then stormed out of the store.

Meanwhile Cutler, the Chicago Bears quarterback, looked mortified and apologized before dashing to his gal pal of 2 months. What piece of clothing got her so fired up? It was a $40 shirt!

Note to all pretentious Hollywood stars … if you have to use the phrase "don't you know who I am?", the answer is always no so don't ask!

Brewtown Andy

• All American
    • Anonymous Eagle
Re: Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 08:28:38 AM »
The best part about this is that she's standing next to Jay effing Cutler in Chicago and didn't even think about that helping her out, either by using his celebrity or, I don't know, the half a million paycheck he just cashed for that week.
Twitter - @brewtownandy
Anonymous Eagle

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 09:05:53 AM »
I have no idea who she is.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 09:11:56 AM »

A 3.5 on the Jay Bee scale

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 09:48:36 AM »
Hah... no, I think Kristin is box.  And I like the sass.  She's certainly not a 10, but a million times better than that disgusting mut Carrie Under(no)wood. 
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 10:17:38 AM »
Wow! What happened? Did she refuse to sign your autograph book or something?

She sure looked hot on weds.

PBRme

• All American
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 11:36:42 AM »
Jay Cutler is dating actress and reality star Kristin Cavallari.  She is currently starring in the The Hills.  Here’s the story that appears in the November 15th US Weekly (not online).

“Apparently not everyone was a fan of The Hills”

According to US Magazine, When Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler entered the Guess store on Michigan Ave on October 26th, ‘she said to the manager, “I’m Kristin Cavallari. Any chance I can get anything for free?”  After the staffer explained that dispensing swag isn’t store policy and refused to comp her a t-shirt, the (former) MTV star- threw a “tantrum,” screaming, “You don’t know who I am? Are you serious?” and then stormed out of the store.

Meanwhile Cutler, the Chicago Bears quarterback, looked mortified and apologized before dashing to his gal pal of 2 months. What piece of clothing got her so fired up? It was a $40 shirt!

Note to all pretentious Hollywood stars … if you have to use the phrase "don't you know who I am?", the answer is always no so don't ask!

It also means your 15 minutes has been used up
Peace, Love, and Rye Whiskey...May your life and your glass always be full

wildbill sb

• Team Captain
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 11:59:19 AM »

Me neither, nor do I find her picture particularly attractive.  (Of course, I don't find Jay Cutler attractive, for that matter.)
“I’m working as hard as I can to get my life and my cash to run out at the same time. If I can just die after lunch Tuesday, everything will be perfect.”  - Doug Sanders, professional golfer

Ari Gold

• All American
  • L.H.I.O.B.
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 12:00:04 PM »
Thats my auntler

... LC is way hotter

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 12:02:28 PM »
i think the most surprising part is what an attempted genuine dude cutler seems to be about the whole thing - given what a dick everyone says he is. goes to show that bros are people too.  8-)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2010, 12:08:28 PM »
Wow! What happened? Did she refuse to sign your autograph book or something?

She sure looked hot on weds.

She made a song that made fun of Favre so her hotness scale with Vikings fans went into the dumper

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 12:39:18 PM »
i think the most surprising part is what an attempted genuine dude cutler seems to be about the whole thing - given what a dick everyone says he is. goes to show that bros are people too.  8-)

Boers and Bernstein determined that while Cutler isn't the most socially graceful person, the majority of his "dick" images comes from the way he looks.  He does just look like a dick.

feedback