collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Looking for student tickets to UW game  (Read 1354 times)

Stronghold

• All American
Looking for student tickets to UW game
« on: October 27, 2010, 03:04:36 PM »
If any students are willing to sell a ticket to this game please let me know.  I am a student myself and looking for an extra ticket for a younger family member.  PM me with a price.  Thanks

DiaperDandy

• Starter
Re: Looking for student tickets to UW game
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 04:25:12 PM »
You know u dont need to buy your younger sibbling a student ticket right?  You can just buy any ticket to get your brother or sister acess to the game.Then print out your student ticket twice and give one to ur sibbling to show the ushers when entering the student section.  Its not like seats are assigned.  We used to do this all the time.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 04:30:12 PM »
You know u dont need to buy your younger sibbling a student ticket right?  You can just buy any ticket to get your brother or sister acess to the game.Then print out your student ticket twice and give one to ur sibbling to show the ushers when entering the student section.  Its not like seats are assigned.  We used to do this all the time.

Did this all the time with my girlfriend (now wife) back in the day for the games where I couldn't score an unused ticket from a bud.  Worked like a charm.  Of course, student tickets are cheaper, but immensely difficult to obtain for a UW game (unless you're a 21 y/o amongst freshman, I suppose).
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

martyconlonontherun

• All American
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 05:48:18 PM »
Its amazing how every year people pay 50-100 for a student ticket and then 2 days before the game you find someone selling it for $10.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 05:51:59 PM »
If any students are willing to sell a ticket to this game please let me know.  I am a student myself and looking for an extra ticket for a younger family member.  PM me with a price.  Thanks

Let me guess. You're a long time MU fan in Chicago now vacationing in Florida.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"