collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Kids say the darnedest things....  (Read 1259 times)

tower912

• All American
Kids say the darnedest things....
« on: September 23, 2010, 12:22:57 PM »
I take my 3 year old golfing frequently.   He likes to return the golf cart key to the counter when we are done.   Today, as we were walking back to the clubhouse, two attractive young ladies pull up in another golf cart and go into the clubhouse using a door that junior had never used before, about 35 feet from where we usually go in.   In front of a couple of other twosomes, as well as employees of the club, he turns to me and yells "Daddy!   I wanna go in THAT door!", pointing at the door the young ladies just used.    Hilarity ensued.   As he returned the cart key, the owner laughingly asked me what kind of kid I was raising.   "A smart one."
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 12:37:33 PM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

nyg

• All American
Re: Kids say the darnedest things....
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 12:49:29 PM »
That was awesome.  Now buy him a puppy, take for a walk and the ladies will flock......