[April 27, 2024, 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[April 27, 2024, 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Marquette Out of Big East?  (Read 12156 times)

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
Re: Marquette Out of Big East?
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2010, 09:28:43 PM »
According to the "About us" link in this site-- this site is 3 months old, and the author is simply a former WVA poli sci major.

There is no more substance to this, than to any blowhard bs I throw up here (I know--  I am not a blowhard star--but I can dream/aspire).

Best way to get this idiot back for taking us into his crazy point, with absolutely no fact support?

Chant....

WE ARE....
MAR....SHALL
WE ARE...
MAR...SHALL
THE BEST SCHOOL IN WEST VIRGINIA

Exactly, the guy links to a sports story about the Big East being rumored to offer invites to Memphis and Central Florida next week.  All the stuff about tossing out other schools was totally the idea of the yahoo who posted.  It kind of reminds be of our recent thread where someone advocated dumping Providence.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

HouWarrior

• All American
Re: Marquette Out of Big East?
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2010, 01:09:42 AM »
Exactly, the guy links to a sports story about the Big East being rumored to offer invites to Memphis and Central Florida next week.  All the stuff about tossing out other schools was totally the idea of the yahoo who posted.  It kind of reminds be of our recent thread where someone advocated dumping Providence.
yes..I doubt providence board lit up with a "report" MU wanted them out of the BE league.

When we "bite" on such an obviously baseless, one man's opinion piece, we risk being seen by others as undiscerning readers. Until something gets beyond the twitter world to a report by a known news source, its little more than typing.

Even then...The internet's unreliability is such that, sadly, I have  seen ESPN guys "report", as stories, items which are still only... one man's twit.

Thats a funny word..."one mans twit" ..

..it sounds like a term to add to the current "Dimes"  lexicon of, "drama queen", "blowhard"," reach around", and "anal retentive school girls".  lol
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

feedback