[Today at 02:17:00 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Shooter McGavin
[Today at 11:32:50 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by dgies9156
[Today at 09:15:48 AM]

Marquette transfers, this millennium by Galway Eagle
[Today at 08:51:26 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Izzo to the Cavs?  (Read 6488 times)

NavinRJohnson

• All American
Re: Izzo to the Cavs?
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2010, 02:48:23 PM »
Let me sum up that for you..."MSU is not going to be interested in me, so I am making this video to take myself out of the running to save face when they don't call."

GoldenWarrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2010, 03:47:42 PM »
Let me sum up that for you..."MSU is not going to be interested in me, so I am making this video to take myself out of the running to save face when they don't call."
+1

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2010, 03:58:56 PM »
He is looking especially orange lately.  I know his wind breaker (is it windy in his office?) is red, but it was difficult to tel where his neck ended and his jacket began. 

Oh, and Indiana is a hard job, in case you didn't know... so give him some more time!

I gave up on the coach speak half way through.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2010, 07:36:45 PM »
He is looking especially orange lately.  I know his wind breaker (is it windy in his office?) is red, but it was difficult to tel where his neck ended and his jacket began. 

Oh, and Indiana is a hard job, in case you didn't know... so give him some more time!

I gave up on the coach speak half way through.

You didn't miss much. He's excited about lots of stuff. His staff is excited. IU players are excited. The upcoming camp is exciting for players and coaches. Oh, and did I mention that these are exciting times at Indiana? I can see why everyone in Bloomington is so excited.

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2010, 07:46:29 PM »
You didn't miss much. He's excited about lots of stuff. His staff is excited. IU players are excited. The upcoming camp is exciting for players and coaches. Oh, and did I mention that these are exciting times at Indiana? I can see why everyone in Bloomington is so excited.

LOL - I thought the initial 4-5 minutes were good/decent, but it did strike me thereafter that all the "excited" talk seemed to be excessively redundant...as if it was a sales pitch to IU fans, etc.  Contrast this with Buzz's talk to the L.A. Circles event - pretty stark contrast.
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2010, 09:21:01 PM »
How anyone can watch this bs and not come away absolutely convinced Crean isn't 100% full of crap is beyond comprehension. BTW, the janitorial staff did a nice job repairing the wall behind him and the damages done by the plant thrown at his head. Kudos to ZFB, his putty knife, and paintbrush.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2010, 08:27:50 AM »

Must be wild and crazy with Joanie in the bedroom, on the kitchen table, in the shower, backseat of Hummer, staircase, etc. if he's getting this aroused just talkin' basketball.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

GoldenWarrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2010, 07:57:26 AM »

feedback