[Today at 06:50:03 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[Today at 06:37:34 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[Today at 06:32:11 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Abbotsford RA connected to 4 dorm room burglaries  (Read 4833 times)

KipsBayEagle

Abbotsford RA connected to 4 dorm room burglaries
« on: May 11, 2010, 10:06:16 AM »
http://marquettetribune.org/2010/05/06/news/abbottsford-tdz1-kk2-je3-abbottsford-ra-connected-to-four-burglaries/

For those who don't know, abbotsford is a fairly new dorm at Marquette.  This is embarrassing and pathetic.  She should not only be kicked out, but she should face criminal charges.

chapman

• All American
Re: Abbotsford RA connected to 4 dorm room burglaries
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 10:16:42 AM »
"Temporary suspension of her duties"?  Hopefully this results in permanent suspension of her enrollment. 

reinko

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 10:21:45 AM »
Damn, Marcus Williams getting back at us for those laptop chants.

dwaderoy2004

• All American
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 11:04:50 AM »
leaving the stolen goods out in the open?  she's not a very good thief.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 11:13:37 AM »
I just hope she isn't a lesbian.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 11:44:22 AM »
She stole a can opener?  Really?

Moonboots

• Starter
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 12:15:18 PM »
Heard from an acquaintance in a class (who is an RA at O'Donnell) that she is a kleptomaniac and got off of her medicine. Clearly, at least one of the things she stole (the one she wore out in public) wasn't even something of value.  I believe it was just a sweatshirt with a high school's name on it - one that would only belong to the person from whom it was stolen.

Take that for whatever it's worth. I'm sure there's lots of stories floating around right now.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 02:31:07 PM »
Maybe she'll get Creaned to prep school.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Brewtown Andy

• All American
    • Anonymous Eagle
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 04:33:22 PM »
http://marquettetribune.org/2010/05/06/news/abbottsford-tdz1-kk2-je3-abbottsford-ra-connected-to-four-burglaries/

For those who don't know, abbotsford is a fairly new dorm at Marquette.  This is embarrassing and pathetic.  She should not only be kicked out, but she should face criminal charges.

Any criminal charges would be based on what the victims want to do, and do you really want to file a police report over a can opener?
Twitter - @brewtownandy
Anonymous Eagle

chapman

• All American
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 06:26:51 PM »
Heard from an acquaintance in a class (who is an RA at O'Donnell) that she is a kleptomaniac and got off of her medicine. Clearly, at least one of the things she stole (the one she wore out in public) wasn't even something of value.  I believe it was just a sweatshirt with a high school's name on it - one that would only belong to the person from whom it was stolen.

Take that for whatever it's worth. I'm sure there's lots of stories floating around right now.

They have medication for kleptos?  You learn something new everyday, and today I've learned there's a Don't Steal Pill.

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 07:01:40 PM »
We had a guy on our floor and I happened to be visiting his roommate when I saw his top drawer was open and rolled up there were several of my ties. I had worked in a men's shop and had legally acquired some sartorial expertise. Frontier justice followed and the authorities were left out of it.

Blackhat

• All American
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2010, 07:05:49 PM »
They have medication for kleptos?  You learn something new everyday, and today I've learned there's a Don't Steal Pill.

You've never heard of schizo's hacking up their mother after going off their meds?

If they can prevent that........

For instance in Britain
After losing three consecutive games of FIFA 2008 (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, DS) to his brother and a friend, 17-year-old schizophrenic James Callaghan nearly emptied a bottle of vodka, armed himself with an axe and a long-bladed knife, and went on a drunken rampage around the neighborhood that left an unfortunate 65-year-old widow dead.

wyzgy

• Team Captain
  • he who laughs last, laughs...last
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 07:38:46 PM »
they should do an inventory of the alleged victim's alleged apartments, alleged underwear drawer to see if it was an alleged panty raid-wasn't she seen out wearing some of the alleged evidence-you know like high school panties-kind of like a letter jacket-need to be careful where you place your medals  ;D

reinko

• All American
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2010, 07:43:42 PM »
Wow wyzguy.  With your commitment to strict Catholic teachings, and talking about high school "panties".  That's gotta be some kind of a sin in your world.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2010, 07:45:41 PM »

Well, kleptomania is a mental illness similar to OCD.  The fact that she was stealing worthless items like a can opener is pretty common symptom.

wyzgy

• Team Captain
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 07:50:12 PM »
Wow wyzguy.  With your commitment to strict Catholic teachings, and talking about high school "panties".  That's gotta be some kind of a sin in your world.

reinie-you been following me around?? :o  even us dirty ole strict catholics need to have some fun-hetero however

Moonboots

• Starter
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 11:19:55 PM »
They have medication for kleptos?  You learn something new everyday, and today I've learned there's a Don't Steal Pill.

Kleptomania is very easy to treat. One of the first step is to find another occupation to replace the stealing activity. It is also very important to make the patient realize that others are harmed by the stealing activities. Other most practiced treatments are psycho-analysis, behavior modification therapy, individual psychotherapy and family therapy. Some of the medications frequently used are fluvoxamine, paroxetine, fluoxetine, lithium, valproate, sertraline, trazodone and prozac (an antidepressant that boosts levels of serotonin).

http://living.oneindia.in/health/disorders-and-ailments/kleptomania.html

Who knew?

Must have to do with regulating endorphin levels.

wyzgy

• Team Captain
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2010, 05:44:22 AM »
no no no-it's got to be the epinephrine/norepinephrine re-uptake synapsis-everyone knows that-sheesh ;D