collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Bucks' fans are getting embarrassing...  (Read 1541 times)

GGGG

• All American
Bucks' fans are getting embarrassing...
« on: April 30, 2010, 08:42:48 PM »
Throwing crap on the court...chanting "Josh Smith sucks" when down double-didgits...and the as*hat behind the announcers in his backwards cap acting like a moron during timeouts.

Seriously.

cheebs09

• All American
Re: Bucks' fans are getting embarrassing...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 08:49:50 PM »
I only noticed the ball on the court, but that is bad. Although many of these people probably aren't normal Bucks game attendees, it became cool to go to a Bucks game once they made the playoffs. Sort of like it has become cool to go to Brewers games now (I'll be the first to admit that I've only started watching the Bucks since this year and Jennings, so I don't want to sound like someone who was a die hard and annoyed by this) I went to the Jazz game to watch Wesley and it seemed like a kind of interesting crowd, don't really know how to explain it, just some that you wouldn't expect at a basketball game I guess.

As a side note, Hubie gave a nice shout out to Marquette. He was talking about Milwaukee being a good pro basketball town, but they also love Marquette, and is all around a good basketball town.

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Bucks' fans are getting embarrassing...
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 08:58:27 PM »
Throwing crap on the court...chanting "Josh Smith sucks" when down double-didgits...and the as*hat behind the announcers in his backwards cap acting like a moron during timeouts.

Seriously.

The broad behind him who felt compelled to bust a move and shake her booty was a piece of work as well. Nothing like a couple of yahoos to keep the stereotype forever prominent.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"