[Today at 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[Today at 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 11:00:09 AM]

Banquet by muwarrior69
[Today at 08:43:40 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: If you're near Nicolet HS, stay away from the woods...  (Read 2617 times)

LON

• All American
If you're near Nicolet HS, stay away from the woods...
« on: April 29, 2010, 01:15:09 PM »
There is a ninja "protecting the land"

http://www.riverhillsnow.com/news/92425884.html

Nicolet student attacked in woods by boy dressed as ninja

By MARY BUCKLEY

Posted: April 29, 2010 11:44 a.m. |(2) Comments

River Hills - A 14-year-old Bayside boy is recovering from injuries after police say he was assaulted by a boy dressed as a ninja in a wooded area behind Nicolet High School. The victim was treated at St. Mary's Ozaukee for a cut to his forehead and released.

Police Chief Tom Rischmann said authorities are reviewing the incident to see if juvenile charges should be filed against a 16-year-old River Hills boy who is a suspect in the attack.

According to the chief:

After the end of the school day, at 2:45 p.m. Monday, a group of four or five students from the high school went into the Nicolet Woods, behind the high school at 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road. The high school owns a large wooded area that abuts wooded tracts in River Hills.

The students told police they were looking for a ninja after hearing that two girls walking through the wooded area the prior afternoon were confronted by a boy dressed as a ninja.

The victim split away from the group and was then confronted by the suspect, hit in the head with a sword and dragged down a hill. The suspect allegedly said he was "protecting the land." The assault took place on private property.

The Bayside boy, bleeding heavily from the head wound, made his way back to the high school. Police were called at 3:24 p.m.

Nicolet District Administrator Rick Monroe said the suspect is not a student at the school. The incident was not school-related, he said.

"The police are confident this is an isolated incident and there is no one else doing this," he said. "We did send a message to parents saying a student was assaulted and there is a suspect."

The school posted no-trespassing signs at the edge of school property last fall after receiving complaints from neighbors about students using the area as a shortcut.

Monroe said he went to the woods after school ended on Wednesday to see if students continued to use the shortcut. He didn't see anyone.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
Re: If you're near Nicolet HS, stay away from the woods...
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 01:32:22 PM »
A real ninja would have never been spotted.

Cooby Snacks

• Team Captain
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 02:02:11 PM »
I know profiling is wrong, but if I'm an administrator at Nicolet, I'm questioning every kid I see wearing a silk shirt with anime dragons on it.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 02:03:44 PM »
I know profiling is wrong, but if I'm an administrator at Nicolet, I'm questioning every kid I see wearing a silk shirt with anime dragons on it.

?

Chili

• All American
  • Hot w/noodles, beans, cheese, sour cream & onions
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 02:04:47 PM »

The kid who did the attacking was home schooled according to the news last night.
But I like to throw handfuls...

LON

• All American
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 02:07:15 PM »
I'm not sure which story I found funnier...this ninja kid or the lady that liked to shoot people with blow guns because she liked hearing them say "Ouch"

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/91878604.html

GOMU1104

• All American
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 02:28:51 PM »
The kid who did the attacking was home schooled according to the news last night.

Shocker

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 02:40:07 PM »
My impression about home schooled kids is that they are hardly ever "normal."  They are either ridiculously smart, ridiculously religious, or ridiculously wierd....or some combination thereof.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 02:50:39 PM »
My impression about home schooled kids is that they are hardly ever "normal."  They are either ridiculously smart, ridiculously religious, or ridiculously wierd....or some combination thereof.

What the crap are you talking about?  I'm totally just like every other kid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_8sTZRh-Nw
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 02:52:35 PM by reinko »

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 04:20:57 PM »
Damn, as if we don't have enough problems in the city, now our woods are infested with ninjas.  They are, as you know, difficult to eradicate.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

feedback