[June 10, 2024, 07:34:38 PM]

NM by mu_hilltopper
[June 10, 2024, 06:17:14 PM]

Lakers Going After Hurley by Uncle Rico
[June 10, 2024, 05:59:32 PM]

President Lovell Passes Away by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[June 10, 2024, 03:28:57 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Creaning: the definition (this is funny)  (Read 10315 times)

MUCam

• All American
Re: Creaning: the definition (this is funny)
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2010, 05:04:31 PM »
...or maybe it was because I'm not a lameass

Word.

Speaking of "word": DawsonCreakFillanderer is my new favorite poster. Is there any chance that he is the driver of the black God mobile that cruises Wisconsin Avenue? So passionate. So eloquent. So incredibly blinded.

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2010, 05:09:27 PM »
Word.

Speaking of "word": DawsonCreakFillanderer is my new favorite poster. Is there any chance that he is the driver of the black God mobile that cruises Wisconsin Avenue? So passionate. So eloquent. So incredibly blinded.

So similar to a poster known as LCDutchman. 
Ludum habemus.

mosarsour

• All American
  • IV
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2010, 05:36:15 PM »
No. He has proven repeatedly that his word is worthless. He takes away scholarships from young men to whom he made a promise. He betrayed our university and, worse, the men on his team when he took the Indiana job. In and of itself that is regrettable but it entered the realm of despicable when he handled it in the gutless manner in which he did. He treated subordinates like trash. He shamed the University with his incredibly poor sportsmanship. He was an embarrassment in every way. I actually believe Mike Deane biting women on the butt at Goolsbys was more dignified. At least Deane is honest about who he is. Tom Crean lacks character, integrity, and dignity. It would be better if he beheaded puppies.

It's been over 2 years now, we have an amazing head coach in TC's place, and things are looking up for the program. I don't get why you continue to act like a jilted lover. IT'S BEEN OVER 2 YEARS!!! GET OVER IT!!! Crean did some amazing things with our program...Wade, Final Four, Big East, 3 Amigos, and Buzz. All things that would not have been possible had it not been for the Tanned One.

Unreal....

Skitch

• All American
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2010, 06:18:22 PM »
Is there any chance that he is the driver of the black God mobile that cruises Wisconsin Avenue? So passionate. So eloquent. So incredibly blinded.

Sorry to go off topic, but is that guy still around?  In the Black Station Wagon with everything written on the sides and the board on top?

His vehicle was one of the first things I saw on my campus visit senior year of high school.  Can't believe I still came to Marquette.

Ari Gold

• All American
  • L.H.I.O.B.
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2010, 07:16:34 PM »
Crean and Marquette is kind of like the ex-girlfriend you dated for a really long time, depending your perspective.

You have moments where you're still bitter, and you don't want them to succeed, but you're pretty much over it (come on it's been two years). Some people are afraid to bring the topic up because they think you're still upset about it. The problem is when you want to laugh at their expense, you get accused of being bitter and jealous and 'not over it', whereas in reality you just have a sense of humor.

We should be over it. We've gotten a lot better situation with Buzz. 

HoopsMalone

• All American
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2010, 07:50:39 PM »
We are better off with Buzz, but Crean convos are just so darn entertaining. 

The tanning, the pacing, the clapping, the karate outfits, the banner, the Diet Pepsi, the Hummers. 

Too many funny memories to let go for good.

DawsonCreekFillanderer

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2010, 08:20:46 PM »
The guy was a stooge but, unfortunately, a dangerous one. He hurt a lot of people in his quest for some personal Holy Grail. It is gratifying to see reality catch up with him.

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2010, 08:29:36 PM »
The guy was a stooge but, unfortunately, a dangerous one. He hurt a lot of people in his quest for some personal Holy Grail. It is gratifying to see reality catch up with him.

Seriously dude, that's a lot of vengeance.

Forgive and forget. You'll be happier in the long run.

DawsonCreekFillanderer

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2010, 11:26:31 PM »
We are better off with Buzz, but Crean convos are just so darn entertaining. 

The tanning, the pacing, the clapping, the karate outfits, the banner, the Diet Pepsi, the Hummers. 

Too many funny memories to let go for good.

The most profound example of the guy's weirdness is how Tanned Tommy's kid won all the awards at his hoops camp, much to the chagrin of a stunned crowd of paying parents. By all accounts it was beyond bizarre. Not only was his kid far from the best player but Tommy was oblivious to the absurdity of what he was doing. At the end of the day this self-centered jerk does not get it.

feedback