collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Lance Stephenson...  (Read 3146 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Lance Stephenson...
« on: December 30, 2009, 08:15:52 PM »
can make pressure packed free throws. ;D
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Jay Bee

• All American
Re: Lance Stephenson...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 08:19:42 PM »
can make pressure packed free throws. ;D

Only because his coach makes him practice at the end of every single practice for 20 minutes. 
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Josey Wales

• Starter
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 08:36:15 PM »
obviously he can, he doesn't play for marquette.
BEARS STILL SUCK

Hey Vikings, I like what you've done with the basement.

"Lazar Hayward. The L stands for leader, and the W stands for winner, Lazar Hayward is a winner."

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 10:02:43 PM »
  Only because his coach makes him practice at the end of every single practice for 20 minutes. 

Like UCONN and Kansas you mean?

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 10:06:16 PM »
Like UCONN and Kansas you mean?

They absolutely do not do that.  You are lying.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 08:09:57 AM »
I know Lance is a stud, etc etc....

He seems to play very loose (sloppy) with the ball; eg. high dribbles, careless possessions. (IMO) Fran, Doris, and the other guy on ESPN last night were going on and on about how the ball needs to be in his hands, but if I were a Cinci fan he would make me very nervous.  Even that last possession he seemed out of control and almost lost the ball on at least 2 occasions in the span of 4 seconds.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

damuts222

• All American
    • Gangnam makes me loco
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 08:58:40 AM »
 Stephenson is a headcase what was all that business with him walking under the basket nodding his head up and down like he's the sh*t after making the first free throw. I understand it put them up by one with 0.7 seconds left, but I didn't like his reaction after making it, and when told to miss the second one he drains it, he is a freshman.
Twitta Tracka of the Year Award Recipient 2016

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 09:03:02 AM »
Stephenson is a headcase what was all that business with him walking under the basket nodding his head up and down like he's the sh*t after making the first free throw. I understand it put them up by one with 0.7 seconds left, but I didn't like his reaction after making it, and when told to miss the second one he drains it, he is a freshman.

It's just that New York game of his.  I mean anybody that went to the same school as Jon Secada has immediate street cred.  The ESPN crew seemed to be working on his HOF induction speech the whole game.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

martyconlonontherun

• All American
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2010, 09:36:23 AM »

It's just that New York game of his.  I mean anybody that went to the same school as Jon Secada has immediate street cred.  The ESPN crew seemed to be working on his HOF induction speech the whole game.

There's a reason why he was one of the highest rated players in the nation. There's also a reason why only a few schools were willing to even consider him.

He's going to have a great year, just whether or not he can stay out of trouble.