Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by GoldenEagles03
[April 27, 2024, 11:54:22 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 10:13:14 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by tower912
[April 27, 2024, 08:53:54 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[April 27, 2024, 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[April 27, 2024, 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Explosive accusation from dennycrane  (Read 8504 times)

Knight Commission

• All American
Explosive accusation from dennycrane
« on: December 21, 2009, 09:41:49 PM »
Given his prophetic assessment of Maymon's dad over a year ago, and his apparent inside knowledge, I am reposting his explosive accusation:

If true, how does dennycrane know about this and MU not?

"I have no information what happened at MU. However I can tell you that another school was asked to funnel money to an aau program for access to Maymon and another player. To my knowledge it is not illegal. The school in question refused. Maymon committed to MU shortly after this occurred.

There was so many things wrong with this entire situation from the outset. Maymon should have went to school a million miles away from his dad and aau coach. Buzz should have recognized that as well."

Blackhat

• All American
Re: Explosive accusation from dennycrane
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 09:44:05 PM »
You're a tool.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 10:00:41 PM »
You're a tool.

+1. Everybody knew MU was taking a chance that might backfire. MU hater DennyCrane predicted it but so did one of our biggest fans (4everwarriors). Please explain how predicting an outcome everyone knew was a possibility makes him an "insider" regarding Maymon's AAU team? And why is he bringing it up 7 months later? Doesn't pass the smell test.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 10:32:29 AM by Lennys Tap »

Norm

• All American
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 10:08:30 PM »
Knight Commission, just trying to stir things up again, huh?

MarquetteDano

• All American
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 10:40:16 PM »
This can be like the Nostradamus predictions... you make enough accusations and predictions and sooner or later you will be right.  I remember a lot of posts from Badger fans on the Matthews family and nothing came of it.  I am sure there have been other predictions as well that did not come to fruition.

I am sure there is some poster on this board who thought we would go 4-12 our first year in the Big East.  They probably predicted something similar this year.  If they are correct this year people will be saying "you were so right".  Or, are they just a pessimist and will always predict the most grim scenario?

p.s. nothing against the "negativos" on the board, I consider their opinions just like I do the "positivos"

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 12:14:55 AM »
The one interesting thing I found is that DennyCrane hardly ever posts.  He only has 120 posts in his life on this board

MR.HAYWARD

• All American
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 06:22:54 AM »
The one interesting thing I found is that DennyCrane hardly ever posts.  He only has 120 posts in his life on this board

who cares how many posts he has?  You are proof positive if there ever was any that the number of posts has no corelation to accuracy or intelligence

TVDirector

• All American
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 06:30:14 AM »

who cares how many posts he has?  You are proof positive if there ever was any that the number of posts has no corelation to accuracy or intelligence

touche.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 08:59:17 AM »
Given his prophetic assessment of Maymon's dad over a year ago, and his apparent inside knowledge, I am reposting his explosive accusation:

If true, how does dennycrane know about this and MU not?

"I have no information what happened at MU. However I can tell you that another school was asked to funnel money to an aau program for access to Maymon and another player. To my knowledge it is not illegal."

So was that "other player" Nankivil?  Since he wound up at Denny's school and he is an insider, he must know that Keaton played on the same AAU program.  So did Bo "funnel" money to the Spartans--although "it is not illegal" you know?  Enough with the accusations from the Badger Trolls.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 10:00:22 AM »

who cares how many posts he has?  You are proof positive if there ever was any that the number of posts has no corelation to accuracy or intelligence

Because in his limited number of posts, he's been dead on, that's why.

Nothing more funny than this sentence from you..."no corelation [sic] to accuracy and intelligence"

You continue to put your foot in your mouth time and time again with your examples.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 11:03:37 AM »

I went back and read a good portion of his posts.  He really hasn't posted anything that anyone would call "inside knowledge."  Yeah, he said that Tim Maymon was a nutcase.  Many people shared that opinion at the time.

SWARM!

• Starter
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 11:12:24 AM »
Nice cartoon avatar, you tool.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 11:31:47 AM »

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2009, 11:52:40 AM »

I went back and read a good portion of his posts.  He really hasn't posted anything that anyone would call "inside knowledge."  Yeah, he said that Tim Maymon was a nutcase.  Many people shared that opinion at the time.

I think the difference is that because he is a Badger fan, he isn't corrupted by the Kool Aid and can see things differently.  Just as we see things without rose colored glasses when analyzing the Badgers.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 11:54:27 AM by ChicosBailBonds »

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2009, 11:55:42 AM »
Some of you would crack up (or be plenty pissed off) if you knew who DennyCrane was (or who I'm pretty darn certain it is). 

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 12:00:56 PM »
Some of you would crack up (or be plenty pissed off) if you knew who DennyCrane was (or who I'm pretty darn certain it is). 

Tom F***ing Crean?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 12:19:19 PM »
More like Joanie Crean.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2009, 12:29:58 PM »
Where exactly is the National Monument to Predictions of Highly Probable Events, again?

I shall commision a bust in Dennycrane's honor immediately.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 12:54:22 PM by Hards_Alumni »

MR.HAYWARD

• All American
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2009, 02:15:08 PM »

Nothing more funny than this sentence from you..."no corelation [sic] to accuracy and intelligence"

You continue to put your foot in your mouth time and time again with your examples.

I thought I was on ignore?

;D

still ducking the questions i posed to you.  Sad

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2009, 03:20:01 PM »

;D

still ducking the questions i posed to you.  Sad

No, you are not on ignore currently.  When I saw that almost 30 people had you on ignore, I felt really bad for you and decided to put you back on the reading list.

I've answered all your questions that I'm aware of, just check.  If I've missed some, I'm happy to answer them....just let me know which ones I missed.

Question for you, is Buzz's class still the #1 class over the last 25 years as you opined a few months ago?  I remember a few sage folks say we should wait for 5 years to determine how they do and if they all even make it into school or through their Freshman year for that matter.

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=9512.0

« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 03:33:05 PM by ChicosBailBonds »

copious1218

• All American
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2009, 03:27:01 PM »

;D

still ducking the questions i posed to you.  Sad

Why don't you start a thread entitled "Mr. Hayward v. Chicosbailbonds pissing match"?  You can post any questions you have for him in there and the rest of us will not have to read it.

dennycrane

• Starter
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2009, 04:36:19 PM »
So was that "other player" Nankivil? 

No

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2009, 04:50:33 PM »
I think the difference is that because he is a Badger fan, he isn't corrupted by the Kool Aid and can see things differently.  Just as we see things without rose colored glasses when analyzing the Badgers.

Question. When those same "uncorrupted" Badger fans said TC was the anti-Christ did you take off your rose colored (or should I say cream and crimson colored) glasses? Oh, I forgot. Wisconsin fans are only the voice of reason when it comes to critiquing MU under Buzz. Their thoughts on MU under Crean were the rants of the evil and insane. Seems logical and fair to me.

MR.HAYWARD

• All American
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2009, 05:49:59 PM »
Question. When those same "uncorrupted" Badger fans said TC was the anti-Christ did you take off your rose colored (or should I say cream and crimson colored) glasses? Oh, I forgot. Wisconsin fans are only the voice of reason when it comes to critiquing MU under Buzz. Their thoughts on MU under Crean were the rants of the evil and insane. Seems logical and fair to me.

exactly

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2009, 07:04:51 PM »

LOL....doesn't in depend on what "uncorrupted" fans we are talking about?  Are all fans the same?  Are Mr. Hayward's comments treated with equal weighting as Bilsu?  No.  Same goes for those guys, so lumping them in together doesn't seem right to me.  DennyCrane, right or wrong, Badger fan or not (if he's who I think he is, I don't care for him one bit over there) got this one dead right and he was vilified for it over here....understandably.

Now, when those Badger fans said he (Crean) was hard nosed, ego crazy, tough to work for, could be a class a jerk....they were spot on.  Incidentally, something I also said about Crean in at least 100 posts if not more on this site over the years...yes, they were spot on.  Of course, they also didn't like the fact that he resurrected the program, brought us to a Final Four, got us into the Big East, etc, so that made their comments even more cutting.

So yes, a lot of truth to what they had to say, not entirely, but a lot.

Have you read what they say about Buzz?  Yikes, pretty bad. http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=193&f=2565&t=5315640   Classic example of not lumping all of them in together.  The vast majority of these comments are from nutjobs like BM, etc.   In that case, I don't think they are right or certainly don't have enough data to be making those characterizations.  He hasn't been here long enough to earn that reputation. 

feedback