collapse

* Recent Posts

ā€œIā€™m worried that Marquette will miss the 2025 NCAA Tournament.ā€ -Field of 68 by Viper
[Today at 07:27:04 PM]

NM by mu_hilltopper
[Today at 07:15:38 PM]

Tyler Kolek and Oso Ighodaro NBA Combine by zcg2013
[Today at 01:19:59 PM]

Go Here by tower912
[Today at 11:41:21 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[May 30, 2024, 06:21:03 PM]

So....What are we ranked on Monday - 11/1/2024? by MarquetteMike1977
[May 30, 2024, 05:04:33 PM]

2024-25 Roster by StillAWarrior
[May 30, 2024, 03:43:45 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: It's Offical, Cubs Rich Harden A Bust, MUScoopers Know Nothing About Baseball  (Read 9860 times)

mu-rara

• All American
No but I can picture Brewers fans as overweight, with ill fitting, stained t-shirts, and obnoxious, hurling insults like FIB and stupid ass Cubs fan at my sister as she got out of my car, WEARING A BREWERS SHIRT, because the car has Illinois plates.  Oh wait, that happened at the Brewers-Astros game I attended with my family this summer.

This discussion was getting lame and petty before this stupid ass comment.  Its going to turn this thread into another insult fest, though I hope I am wrong.  And honestly, comparing the appearances of Cubs vs Brewers fans is not an argument you are going to win.
Easy big guy....did you even get my reference to My Boys on TBS?  It was a little joke not requiring the name calling response from you

I mean there must be wrinkled (clothing, not people) 20 and 30 year olds living in Wrigleyville...there's a TV show about them, and movies (Interchangeable with Red Sox fans).

Oh, and they ( Cub fans) are all beeeaaaUUUUtiful, and would never dream of ganging up on one guy to  kick the snot out of him for throwing a beer can at their bus

🏀

• All American
Easy big guy....did you even get my reference to My Boys on TBS?  It was a little joke not requiring the name calling response from you

I mean there must be wrinkled (clothing, not people) 20 and 30 year olds living in Wrigleyville...there's a TV show about them, and movies (Interchangeable with Red Sox fans).

Oh, and they ( Cub fans) are all beeeaaaUUUUtiful, and would never dream of ganging up on one guy to  kick the snot out of him for throwing a beer can at their bus

I recommend you quit while you're ahead. There are no winners.

RawdogDX

• All American
except that you don't make a 'move' to have a 'good' year, you make a move to make a series run, typically.

Right and in a sport where no one considers a month worth of starts to be a good indicator of future performance they had a bad 4 games.  It was a good, aggressive, win now move that didn't work as well as they would have liked.  Do they honestly make a playoff run without making the move?  No, they had no shot, they had a scary starting rotation when Hardin was pitching well that year.  It wasn't his fault they didn't go all the way that year so i don't get why the trade for him should be called a 'bust.'  I guess i'd say the results were average (no one expected him to hold together long term) and it was completely necessary at the time.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
Yeah..... this has turned into the pissing match.

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=8807.0