[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[April 26, 2024, 07:48:11 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Great Tiger Woods t-shirts out there  (Read 13020 times)

jmayer1

• All American
Re: Great Tiger Woods t-shirts out there
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2009, 10:37:00 AM »
he is going to have to start playing more tournaments just to stay afloat financially.   

this is a joke right? it's going to be a huge settlement but I think sports' first $1 billion man will be alright financially despite whatever payments he has to make

Boers and Bernstein think from a PR stand point, the only thing Tiger can do is say he's a sex addict and check into rehab.  With more and more women coming out each day I have to agree.
B and B are idiots, Tiger will never do that, he is much more likely to have a press conference when he comes back, stating he is sorry for what he did and then never talk about it again

Which is exactly the point I was trying to make above, and leads me to believe that a (large) percentage of these women haven't actually met the guy, but were actually put out there by Team Tiger in an effort to make him look as pathetic and under the control of his 'sex addiction' as possible.
Really, you think this is really happening, that makes absolutely no sense

feedback