Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Another former MU recruit charged with assault  (Read 3476 times)

BrewCity83

• All American
Another former MU recruit charged with assault
« on: September 30, 2009, 06:47:55 PM »
Jordan Williams, now at Maryland...

http://www.wbaltv.com/sports/21136292/detail.html

The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

RubyWiscy

• Team Captain
Re: Another former MU recruit charged with assault
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 07:20:38 AM »
So now MU is responsible for the bad actions of every player they every recruited?

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 07:53:41 AM »
So now MU is responsible for the bad actions of every player they every recruited?

Imo, the bad actions of a kid you recruited (lightly or heavily) is a whole different matter then the bad actions of a kid you recruited and accepted into the family with their commitment.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 08:57:23 AM »
Imo, the bad actions of a kid you recruited (lightly or heavily) is a whole different matter then the bad actions of a kid you recruited and accepted into the family with their commitment.

I disagree completely.

MU is both responsible and the direct cause of all actions taken by all former, current and future recruits and players.  Dunks to rapes it all falls on Fr. Wild's shoulders.

dw3dw3dw3

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 09:34:32 AM »
While we are on the topic... who was the admissions person that let in that Waldron character a few years back who took a cheap shot at Chet Coppick after the Depaul Game... they should be fired as well. I remember I saw some kids smoking some marijuana back when I was in school too, need to find who was responsible for letting them in.

MR.HAYWARD

• All American
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 09:36:05 AM »

so if the kid that is 1000 miles away says "yes" it is wholly different than a kid 1000 miles that utters "no"

goes back to the Clark rational of the lunatic fringe that would almost have people beleive that Buzz williams got the girl drunk and then forced Clark to act like a felon.  you wonder if people that feel that way have ever taken responsiblity for there owselves at any point in their lives.  These people probably blame others for theeir shortcomings as well.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 10:05:43 AM »
While we are on the topic... who was the admissions person that let in that Waldron character a few years back who took a cheap shot at Chet Coppick after the Depaul Game... they should be fired as well. I remember I saw some kids smoking some marijuana back when I was in school too, need to find who was responsible for letting them in.

We can only hope that the person who admitted Chad Goetsch was fired. Can't believe they allowed a murderer into the Marquette family.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 10:12:19 AM by Pakuni »

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 08:30:58 PM »
Excellent work, gentlemen.  You made the exact points that I was thinking when I posted this thread.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 08:37:59 PM »
All of us are smarter than one of us  :-*

Daniel

• All American
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 09:35:14 PM »
All of us are smarter than one of us  :-*

Oh I don't know, Einstein was only one of us and he was pretty smart.  Of course, he was no Einstein. 

feedback