collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Golden Avalanche T-Shirt  (Read 5740 times)

StillAWarrior

• All American
Golden Avalanche T-Shirt
« on: September 10, 2009, 01:50:58 PM »
Did anybody notice the Golden Avalanche T-Shirt at the on-line spirit shop?  Pretty sweet.

I saw it when looking to see if there was any Jordan brand merchandise yet.  (There isn't.)
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

PBRme

• All American
Re: Golden Avalanche T-Shirt
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 02:01:49 PM »
Throwback clothing .... I'll wait for the one AFTER Hilltoppers

PRN, Forever agree?
Peace, Love, and Rye Whiskey...May your life and your glass always be full

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 02:10:51 PM »
Did anybody notice the Golden Avalanche T-Shirt at the on-line spirit shop?  Pretty sweet.

I saw it when looking to see if there was any Jordan brand merchandise yet.  (There isn't.)

It is sweet.  Last time I wore mine I was told, " Oh yea Marquette, solid football program."
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 02:13:55 PM »
It only comes in small and medium.  I'm 6'3", 210...

Sheesh...

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 02:24:04 PM »

Sheesh...

Doh!  I didn't even look at that.  I just filed it away in the back of my mind to "buy later."  I stopped being a medium years ago.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 02:28:46 PM »
Small and Medium only?  Poor Packers Fans - no shirts that will fit them.

I think* I've seen these elsewhere, but just did a quick look around and couldn't find 'em.  I wouldn't mind getting a shirt or two (but need XL or XXL).  Anyone seen them available elsewhere?
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

YoungMUFan4

• All American
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 02:31:04 PM »

I emailed the SS about Jordan brand merchandise and here is their response:

Thank you for your email.   Usually the new season basketball gear arrives in October/November.  Because the change to the Jordan brand  came about so late in the year and so suddenly,  the Jordan logo will not be available in retail selections until the 2010-2011 basketball season.   Orders for replica basketball product are placed almost a year in advance.  The product was produced long before the change of logos.  Nike cannot make the change for retail sales this year.

copious1218

• All American
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 02:42:08 PM »
Small and Medium only?  Poor Packers Fans - no shirts that will fit them.

I think* I've seen these elsewhere, but just did a quick look around and couldn't find 'em.  I wouldn't mind getting a shirt or two (but need XL or XXL).  Anyone seen them available elsewhere?

Did Jay Bee just make fun of Packer fans for not being able to fit into a small or medium and then proceed to say he (a Viking fan) needed at least an XL?

g0lden3agle

• All American
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 02:45:38 PM »
Did Jay Bee just make fun of Packer fans for not being able to fit into a small or medium and then proceed to say he (a Viking fan) needed at least an XL?

Only on the internet!

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 03:01:37 PM »
I was talking more about Packers female fans.  I realize there are many frail Packers dudes that can fit into Mediums with ease and that have a strong preference for tight t-shirts. 

What's up with response re: Jordan merch?!  Is it really that time consuming to print up some shirts?  I guess the sweatshops must be really backed up.  Or, they want to delay in order to sell 'old stuff'..
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

augoman

• All American
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 08:32:02 PM »

seems that a Viqueen fan is really a 'has-been Packer' fan, doesn't it?

bma725

• All American
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 08:53:21 PM »

Sheesh...

That's because they are closing this out.  The shirt has been around for at least a year, and they had up to XXL at first, but now they only have the smaller sizes left.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 10:10:26 PM »
Throwback clothing .... I'll wait for the one AFTER Hilltoppers

PRN, Forever agree?

Pabst, dude, I'm afraid DiUlio bent over and blew all Warriors a kiss good-bye.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Tigidal

• Starter
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 04:27:08 PM »
I emailed the SS about Jordan brand merchandise and here is their response:

Thank you for your email.   Usually the new season basketball gear arrives in October/November.  Because the change to the Jordan brand  came about so late in the year and so suddenly,  the Jordan logo will not be available in retail selections until the 2010-2011 basketball season.   Orders for replica basketball product are placed almost a year in advance.  The product was produced long before the change of logos.  Nike cannot make the change for retail sales this year.

Bull$hit.

South Hall Warrior

• Walk-On
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009, 11:51:45 PM »
Bull$hit.

The SS isn't pulling any punches with that.  I worked there for four years as an undergrad and Nike was the most disorganized company I dealt with.  I don't know how many times we had to send back University of Michigan merchandise that was mistakenly sent to us or how often our order was just completely muffed up.  Considering the way Nike runs it collegiate apparel division, having them try to slap an MU monogram on a bunch of Jordan stuff would be a nightmare for all involved.