collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vick to the Eagles  (Read 1632 times)

reinko

• All American
Vick to the Eagles
« on: August 13, 2009, 09:03:47 PM »
Thoughts everyone?  I personally like the move, wish the Pack could have signed him.  If anything, just for defenses to have to gameplan for him would be enough of a reason to sign him.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 06:58:24 AM by reinko »

GOMU1104

• All American
Re: Viick to the Eagles
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 09:26:38 PM »
Glad the circus didnt come to GB. I definitely thought he deserved a shot to play, and he is getting that with PHI.  I just have no use for him, in GB.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
Re: Vick to the Eagles
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 08:48:01 AM »
Thoughts everyone?  I personally like the move, wish the Pack could have signed him.  If anything, just for defenses to have to gameplan for him would be enough of a reason to sign him.

For the $1.5 million the Eagles are paying him he's a steal.  We could have tried him out for a year and if it didn't work out we could have thrown him away with no regrets.

It's a good pickup by the Eagles, even if it's just throwing a dog a bone (pun intended) instead of them actually expecting Vick to produce.

muarmy81

• All American
Re: Vick to the Eagles
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 11:07:04 AM »
It's also another security blanket since Kolb got hurt recently...

feedback