collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Bears/Boldin  (Read 1950 times)

DegenerateDish

• All American
Bears/Boldin
« on: April 24, 2009, 11:19:06 PM »
Just got a call on this, Bears are prepared to offer the Cardinals their 2nd Rd pick, Swap of 4th round picks (AZ moves up to 119, Bears down to 131) and Nathan Vasher for Anquan Boldin.

All this BS you hear about the Cardinals not having received "any offers" for Boldin, is just that, BS.

Cards are one of the toughest teams in the NFL to deal with. I wouldn't be shocked if no deal happened, this deal happened, or he goes to any number of other teams (Jets, Ravens, Eagles, Vikings).

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
Re: Bears/Boldin
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 11:25:14 PM »
As a Bears fan I honestly don't know what I would think if this trade happened... 

All of the sudden Bears have QB and a WR threat?!

Would be quite the offseason.  I wouldn't be all that sad to see Vasher go, although I enjoyed watching him.  He was a
ghost this season. Granted, I think he was hurt a good portion of the year.  If I remember correctly.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

jfmu

• Starter
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 01:07:21 AM »
i highly doubt the cardinals will accept that

marquette09

• All American
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 01:07:59 AM »
If the bears can pull this off they have to make this trade.  Vasher is a good player but has slipped in recent years, due in some part to injuries.  Furthermore, Boldin is much better than any WR they could draft in the second round

If the bears could make this happen it sure would be fun to watch that offense with Boldin, Hester, Cutler, Olsen and Forte

muarmy81

• All American
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 10:33:49 AM »
ESPN just reported that the cardinals have received one offer from a "team" for Boldin.  Michael Smith didn't name the team...