collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Brewers' Opening Day Bar Scene  (Read 1481 times)

Tom Crean's Tanning Bed

• All American
Brewers' Opening Day Bar Scene
« on: April 05, 2009, 04:44:36 PM »
So does anyone know what any of the bars on Bluemound have planned for Opening Day?  I don't have tickets, but I'm planning on lurking around the Bluemound scene/Miller Park parking lots that day until first pitch.
The General has taken on a new command.

LON

• All American
Re: Brewers' Opening Day Bar Scene
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 09:08:22 AM »
So does anyone know what any of the bars on Bluemound have planned for Opening Day?  I don't have tickets, but I'm planning on lurking around the Bluemound scene/Miller Park parking lots that day until first pitch.

Copious amounts of beer consumption.

The Man in Gold

• All American
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 11:00:06 AM »
For Opening Day, will Miller Park be checking ticket stubs to get into the parking lot to tailgate?  I'm coming back to Milwaukee for the holiday, but I had heard they had put a stop to tailgaters without tickets.

Otherwise any idea what time will the bars open on Friday, given the conflict between Good Friday and Brewers/Cubs.
Captain, We need more sweatervests!  TheManInGold has been blinded by the light (off the technicolor sweatervest)

Chili

• All American
  • Hot w/noodles, beans, cheese, sour cream & onions
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 11:13:27 AM »
For Opening Day, will Miller Park be checking ticket stubs to get into the parking lot to tailgate?  I'm coming back to Milwaukee for the holiday, but I had heard they had put a stop to tailgaters without tickets.

Otherwise any idea what time will the bars open on Friday, given the conflict between Good Friday and Brewers/Cubs.

my guess is that it will be like the playoff game - you need a prepaid parking pass to get into the lot. if you don't have a parking pass before you show up - no parking for you.
But I like to throw handfuls...

feedback