collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: First Annual 2009 Milwaukee Tournament of the Suck  (Read 7067 times)

rugbydrummer

• Team Captain
Re: First Annual 2009 Milwaukee Tournament of the Suck
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2009, 04:14:35 PM »
Another honorable mention: that old car that drives around going about 10 mph with notes/poster/whatever it's supposed to be plastered all over it and blaring some tape with a guy telling me that I'm going to hell.  It's disturbing to look at, disturbing to listen to, and worst of all is if you're trying to drive and get behind it.
you know i really haven't seen the Jesus-mobile in ages!  i was starting to wonder if it were still around.

The Man in Gold

• All American
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2009, 03:42:18 PM »
A 1 sucks more than a 16 but we really just wanted strip-club vs strip-club matchup and we feel there is a lot of parity involved in sucking to begin with. The problem with this match up was we didnt know anyone that has actually been to Rickey's and therefore it only exists in theory whereas Scoopers like Travis Deiner's Punching Bag (Miss you  :-*) really know the suck in the multiple Art's lap dances he's been on the reciving end of.

You haven't lived until you've been thrown out of Art's by one of the "dancers" because of you couldn't justify tipping. 

Fantastic list... I'm hearing a lot of complaining from Cudahy.  They claim their track record and history is alot more extensive than West Allis.  In fact, I believe in certain parts of Cudahy one needs to have evidence of all of their vaccinations just to enter. 

South Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay...Nothing stinks like Cudahy?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 03:43:59 PM by Travis Diener's Punching Bag »
Captain, We need more sweatervests!  TheManInGold has been blinded by the light (off the technicolor sweatervest)

reinko

• All American
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2009, 11:10:20 PM »
If not I'm not mistaken, crazy Jesus abortion dude lives in that crazy purple house down on 43rd st.

That dude is a legend.