'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Official Boxscore  (Read 6474 times)

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Official Boxscore
« on: November 05, 2006, 09:28:20 PM »

HomeCourtAdvantage

• Scholarship Player
Re: Official Boxscore
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 09:37:49 PM »
I don't see a stat category for Circus Shots or other Circus Related Activities.
Sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 09:47:47 PM »
I don't see a stat category for Circus Shots or other Circus Related Activities.

Thanks to all that joined the chat...it was a blast.  Plenty of game discussion.  Some fun & games.  Plus, Mark Miller from the Wisconsin Basketball Yearbook was around to answer a few questions about the team and players that casual fans might not have known (glad you could join in Mark).

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 10:16:04 PM »
Oh I also wanted to add...

Welcome to Craig Kuphall as the newest member of MU's team.  He's the second walk on this year (Tommy Brice is back).  I don't know anything more about him however (no web page on MU site yet), so if there's anyone that can fill in info, it would be much appreciated.

tweakers_suck

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 10:50:49 PM »
The chat interface is very slick.  And there are lots of sweet emoticons :)

Thanks for putting up with me and my hijinx....

:)

LastWarrior

• All American
  • Let's Go Warriors!!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 07:38:06 AM »
Oh I also wanted to add...

Welcome to Craig Kuphall as the newest member of MU's team.  He's the second walk on this year (Tommy Brice is back).  I don't know anything more about him however (no web page on MU site yet), so if there's anyone that can fill in info, it would be much appreciated.

Somebody mentioned this in the chat but I did a google search and it looks like he's the head of the Army ROTC group at MU.  Somewhat surprising as I thought ROTC took up a lot of a student's time.  Hard to imagine someone doing both.

http://www.marquette.edu/osd/organizations/category.html

He's a 2003 graduate of Wisconsin Lutheran where he was honorable mention in the Little Ten Conference.

6'2", 180lbs

Craig Kuphall
6'2" 180 lbs.
DOB - 6-10-1985
Occupation - Student
College - Marquette University
Career Highs - 40 points; 23 ppg
"The Lord is a Warrior" - Exodus 15:3

bheitz

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 09:49:29 AM »

Are we going to do the Circus Shot game for the next broadcast?  I still think you should keep the official tabulation.  ;D

bheitz

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 10:13:31 AM »
Thanks to all that joined the chat...it was a blast.  Plenty of game discussion.  Some fun & games.  Plus, Mark Miller from the Wisconsin Basketball Yearbook was around to answer a few questions about the team and players that casual fans might not have known (glad you could join in Mark).

I had a great time with the chat last night.  I hope I didn't annoy too many people with some of my smart-ass comments.  The chat had the feel of a bunch of guys sitting around watching the game.  There were some fun and games (you are always going to have that), but there was also some good basketball discussion.

I'd like to extend my thanks to Mark Miller for joining in.  His insights were excellent and very much appreciated.  Last night he also mentioned the WBY tournament on Dec. 26th and 27th.  Be sure to go to his web site (www.wbby.com) for more details.