Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

TallTitan34

My friends and I noticed someone who looked like Robert Jackson sitting on the Marquette bench during the UCONN game.  Can anyone confirm if it was him or why he was there?  I know he attends a lot of the home games but never sits on the bench.

herboturbo

That definently was him, I have no idea why he was on the bench though.  Anybody else know?  Someone on the other board said he wasn't playing professionally overseas anymore. 
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter.

TallTitan34

It would be nice if he was working with the bigs like Jon Harris in 2003.

TVDirector

Rjax was certainly there.
saw him several times during the broadcast..
checked the tape later to verify.

he's been at the last several home games too.

Wade for President

Any chance we can miraculously find another year of eligibility for RJax?!?  The EXACT piece we're missing.

WashDCWarrior

I dunno.  There was a guy on the court that reminded me a lot of Jackson last night and he was wearing #41.

MUHoopsfan6

I was wondering if that was Robert Jackson.  Thanks for the confirmation.  I saw RJax at the Syracuse game.  I believe I saw Marcus Jackson at the Savanah State Game.  Saw Marcus at Mayfair Mall during the holidays he was going into Teavanna. 

LastWarrior

Maybe an addition to the coaching staff or grad assistant?  We could definitely use somebody with his skills coaching our bigs!!
"The Lord is a Warrior" - Exodus 15:3

WashDCWarrior

Robert and Marcus were BOTH at the Savannah State game

TallTitan34

Quote from: WashDCWarrior on January 11, 2007, 11:29:38 AM
Robert and Marcus were BOTH at the Savannah State game

If I remember correctly Robert was announced as "a member of the final four team" and Marcus was announced as "Marquette legend".  I guess he was the only point center in Marquette history. . .

miltownsports

Quote from: LastWarrior on January 11, 2007, 09:27:31 AM
Maybe an addition to the coaching staff or grad assistant?  We could definitely use somebody with his skills coaching our bigs!!

first thought i had when i heard about this..maybe a reason why Barro and Burke played so well????

mu0804

marcus is playing in europe again this season.  doing pretty well from what i hear...

tower912

You don't suppose that Marcus is coaching free throw shooting. :)
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Previous topic - Next topic