Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: [GoMarquette.com] The Marquette Basketball Hour With Buzz Williams Airs Monday  (Read 1342 times)

GoMarquetteSays

The Marquette Basketball Hour With Buzz Williams Airs Monday

"The Marquette Basketball Hour with Buzz Williams," a weekly radio show featuring MU men's basketball, returns to the air Monday night from 6-7 p.m. on 540 ESPN.

http://onlyfans.cstv.com/schools/marq/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/112408aac.html

sailwi

• All American
Listened to the first half hour on the way home from work, what a difference compared to Crean.  Buzz was well spoken with a dry sense of humor and answered more than coach speak granted the questions were softballs.  The show is the Marquette hour with Buzz not the Buzz show.

The guy is organized and very focused yet doesn't seem to take himself too seriously.  This was the first time I heard him speak for more than  a sound bite and it was interesting and entertaining.

I tried to listen to the rest of it when I got but it wasn't streamed on 540 for some unknown reason.

avid1010

• All American
The guy is organized and very focused yet doesn't seem to take himself too seriously.

I've gotten the same feeling watching him coach this year...being at the games I've kept an eye on him out of curiosity and he's hilarious to watch.  He's very serious and into the game obviously, but he'll put on a smile on every now and then and really seems to enjoy it.  He also seems very comfortable with such a high profile job.  He seems to have his own style, and he's content being himself.  The way TC played up to the crowd, media, etc. was fine, but that's not Buzz's style and he doesn't try to be something he's not, so he comes across much more down-to-earth.  I've never gotten the feeling that he's overwhelmed or doesn't feel he can do the job.  So far...so goo...

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
Anyone have a problem getting in on-line?

ESPN Milwaukee kept re-routing it to the national ESPN radio.

Phooey!
SS Marquette

feedback