collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: hazel is the MAN  (Read 2808 times)

yellow chickens

• Scholarship Player
hazel is the MAN
« on: November 10, 2008, 10:55:41 AM »
today in class we had to perform skits and hazel was by far the funniest in the class. He did a skit with cubillan and some other people and the entire place was rolling

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
Re: hazel is the MAN
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 01:34:48 PM »
Post some video!

reinko

• All American
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 02:08:02 PM »
Reminds me of the time I watched Steve Novak do a presentation on "Hello Dolly" in History of the American Musical back in 2002.

wildbill sb

• Team Captain
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 03:04:54 PM »
What was the topic of the skit?  Quote some lines.  You know the old bromide: don't tell us, show us!
“I’m working as hard as I can to get my life and my cash to run out at the same time. If I can just die after lunch Tuesday, everything will be perfect.”  - Doug Sanders, professional golfer

yellow chickens

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 02:49:37 AM »
basically it was a skit about a girls 21st b day. cubi was the DJ and Hazel was the super creepy guy who kept trying to dance with the b day girl while she kept denying him

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 02:56:12 PM »
Ha!  I bet he has some experience with that...
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

feedback