collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

oneilera

Get dunked on by guys smaller than them. I remember Fitz,Ooze, and Kinsella just getting posterized by smaller players last night with no effort to send a message no in my house. The more we play like this the easier it will be for other teams to know how weak we are in certain positions! Poor BB IQ

Wade for President

I specifically liked the play where Fitz virtually stepped aside, to let the Providence guy rumble down the lane for a dunk.  As the Providence guy went by, Fitzy slapped at the ball and got called for a foul..

I'm sorry, but if I'm getting embarassed on both sides of the ball, and I get beat on defense (and knew I was going to commit a foul)...I'm going to basically tackle the guy and make him earn it on the line.

Previous topic - Next topic