[Today at 12:40:07 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Shooter McGavin
[Today at 11:32:50 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by dgies9156
[Today at 09:15:48 AM]

Marquette transfers, this millennium by Galway Eagle
[Today at 08:51:26 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Wow Qdoba is invading Milwaukee  (Read 10528 times)

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
Re: Wow Qdoba is invading Milwaukee
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 08:15:42 AM »
Yes, as they are conducting weekly seminars at the Hampton Inn by the airport.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

MU B2002

• All American
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2008, 03:38:05 PM »
I am, as I type this, exchanging emails with a Qdoba franchise consultant in an effort to better understand their business plan/model for their arena locations.

But the only reason he is giving me info is because he believes I am looking to invest in a franchise.  Oh well.

Not that anyone cares, but it seemed like a good friday activity since the Wootoff is over.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

MU B2002

• All American
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2008, 04:20:18 PM »
I guess it will be wait and see for the menu...bastards.

"Thanks for your interest in the Qdoba brand. We do appreciate it. And while there's nothing all that secretive about how we operate and what we do, I suppose we only like to share our ops platform, etc with groups that are franchisees or corporate employees. Does that make sense?

Sincere Regards,
JD

John Dikos
Franchise Development
Qdoba Restaurant Corporation
4865 Ward Rd. Suite 500
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033"
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

QMkting

• Walk-On
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2008, 11:43:28 AM »
Hi, LeeAnn here from the Qdoba marketing team in Wisconsin.  Thank you for all of your interest in the Qdoba brand.  If it wasn't for your support, we wouldn't be able to continue to grow.

As for the Bradley Center location, we are open during all Marquette, Bucks and Admirals games.  We will also be open for select concerts.  Right now we have a very basic menu there.  More options will be available soon.  As of now we offer chicken burritos ($6) with queso ($1) available on the side.  However, we can customize orders for vegetarians or if you prefer the burritos naked.  We prepare the food fresh every day for each event.  We hope to see you there!

The Qdoba marketing team will also be at men's basketball games with prizes.  Make sure to stop by for your chance to win.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2008, 11:57:21 AM »
I'm certain Ziggy would want a burrito naked. Heard things are kinda hard up in
Madison. Just make sure no one else is in the restaurant when you serve him.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 12:01:47 PM by 4everwarriors »
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Gwaki

• All American
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2008, 12:07:38 PM »
Hi, LeeAnn here from the Qdoba marketing team in Wisconsin.  Thank you for all of your interest in the Qdoba brand.  If it wasn't for your support, we wouldn't be able to continue to grow.

As for the Bradley Center location, we are open during all Marquette, Bucks and Admirals games.  We will also be open for select concerts.  Right now we have a very basic menu there.  More options will be available soon.  As of now we offer chicken burritos ($6) with queso ($1) available on the side.  However, we can customize orders for vegetarians or if you prefer the burritos naked.  We prepare the food fresh every day for each event.  We hope to see you there!

The Qdoba marketing team will also be at men's basketball games with prizes.  Make sure to stop by for your chance to win.

Wow, not bad prices at all.  I can't believe we got someone from Qdoba on here

Mufflers

• Starter
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2008, 10:26:44 AM »
I'm glad I don't operate a rival food stand.  Qdoba better have a lot of burritos ready because it is going to be extremely popular at that price.  However, the qualifier is that the burrito is the same size as in its restaurants.

Muhoops85

• Team Captain
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2008, 09:14:25 AM »
You think the burrito's will be the same size?  I might think they will be pre-made and smaller than normal.  The lines will get too long if they are made to order.  Predict the menu will be something like

Chix Burrito: $8
Steak Burrito: $9
Veggie Burrito: $8
Nachos: $8

I don't think they can run their full operation like a normal Qdoba.

We ate at the Qdoba stand before yesterday's game.

The burritos were not pre-made. but they were smaller.  I ordered a chicken burrito and it was 6 bucks and about 2/3 the size they serve in the restaurant.  They did not have all the "condiments", such as lettuce or all the salsa choices.

I also ordered the naked burrito/burrito bowl.  It was almost the same size as in the restaurant.  Also, 6 bucks.
Class of 1985 & Proud Parents of MU Class of 2007 Graduate

feedback